GB & No Holding Penalties

Sidecar Falcon

Just now, Dem Birds said:

I've said it for weeks watching that offensive line. They are garbage but the NFL lets them hold. We are going to have to dominate them physically and not allow that to stop us. 

Agreed. We are going to have to hit Rodgers early and often. Not let him get into rhythm. We also have to get ahead early. 

3 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I've said it for weeks watching that offensive line. They are garbage but the NFL lets them hold. We are going to have to dominate them physically and not allow that to stop us. 

Well, after watching that first game, it's kind of hard to dominate when you have a 'headlock' going around your neck as happened to Beasley on several occasions and never called. 

1 minute ago, falconfansince66 said:

Well, after watching that first game, it's kind of hard to dominate when you have a 'headlock' going around your neck as happened to Beasley on several occasions and never called. 

We are going to need free rushers then. Stunts are going to be very important in this game as well. But you can push a guy into his lap while being held 

4 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

We are going to need free rushers then. Stunts are going to be very important in this game as well. But you can push a guy into his lap while being held 

I'd personally like to see another Beasley moment like in the Rams game where he drags the lineman AND the QB down. 

Edited by falconfansince66

4 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

We won't be stunting nearly as much against this OL as we did against Seattle. They are more disciplined at experienced. You don't gain much of any advantage, and you leave escape lanes for Rodgers while you twisting laterally. I think we are going to try our best to say in specific rushing lanes and let a spy keep eyes on Rodgers. 

6 minutes ago, Sir Joe™ said:

Claiborne was holding like a son of a *****.

That said, I wonder if Rodgers always moving out of the pocket means officials divide their focus more meaning more missed calls..

I think they let the refs let things go because it's a more exciting play when the QB rolls out. We do need to keep Rodgers in the pocket as he Is much better on the run. 

40 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

To be fair it used to happen to Abraham several times a game and I don't think they ever called it.