There's a Falcon Jersey at Russell Wilson's casa

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried:

Rapper Future’s appearance at the match between the Atlanta Falcons and the Seattle Seahawks has reignited the silent war between him and his ex Ciara, who is now married to Russell Wilson.

The Low Life rapper was rooting for the Falcons, which ultimately emerged as the winner in a match in the divisional round for the National Football League.

The music artist reportedly got carried away after the victory of his home team and sent Falcons jerseys to his three-year-old son with Ciara, Future Zahir. The singer allegedly plans to bring his son for the next playoff game and wants him to support the Falcons despite the fact that Future Jr’s step-father, Wilson, plays for the Seahawks.

“Future loves his Falcons and was so impressed with Matt Ryan’s performance that immediately after the game he sent several child size Ryan jerseys to Ciara and Russell’s for his son to wear. He doesn’t think it’s being petty. He plans on bringing Future Jr. to the next playoff game and wants his son to support the Falcons and be part of the winning squad with a phenomenal quarterback as they make a run for the Super Bowl,” the source told Hollywood Life.

“Like any dad, Future wants to bond with his kid and take him to ball games and what better way than to be on the sidelines at a Falcons game,” the source concludes.

The 31-year-old singer, who is pregnant with Wilson’s baby, was reportedly not thrilled to see her ex-beau cheering for her husband’s opponents. And in true Ciara style, she subtly shrugged the entire controversy with a sweet family picture where she and the Seahawks quarterback are seen with their son. Ciara was also spotted wearing her husband’s jersey number in the same picture.

http://dailysnark.com/ciaras-ex-future-sends-falcons-jersey-son-russell-wilsons-loss-atlanta-playoffs/

11 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

I am not a Seahawks fan at all.  They have come to represent a LOT of things I don't like about the modern NFL. But I am a huge Russel Wilson fan because that guy is truly a class act.  But he has more class than me if he can allow that Falcons jersey in his home.

Russel Wilson you are a man anyone can look up too.

If he tried to take away a gift from his step son that his father, an actual Falcons fan, gave him, then he'd be one of the biggest pieces of **** on earth. Having the common decency to not do that, or not being allowed to do that by his wife doesn't necessarily make him anything special. That said, I do believe him to be a genuinely good man, I just don't think this is really any proof of it. 

4 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I can always support a Falcons fan's love for the team, but Future is definitely rubbing it in a bit.

I guess I'm the Devil's Advocate here but - the kid is Future's, too. Unless he is a deadbeat or an ******* he has every right to stock his kid's room with Falcons gear from top to bottom, and take him to any game he wants. 

7 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I guess I'm the Devil's Advocate here but - the kid is Future's, too. Unless he is a deadbeat or an ******* he has every right to stock his kid's room with Falcons gear from top to bottom, and take him to any game he wants. 

I have no problem with him wanting his son to be a die hard Falcons fan. I agree that it is his son and I believe that a father and his son bonding of sports is sacred. I wish I had that with my father(pos) growing up.

Still seems like he has an agenda though. I hope not.