Tonight Show Superlatives: 2017 NFC Championship - Falcons and Packers

knomercy

40 minutes ago, Trick Montalban said:

Maybe I'm just missing out being in my early 20s and not watching much of the old stuff. 

I wasn't a big jay leno fan either, but after watching Carson for 20+ years, he was a hard act to follow. Carson was brilliant, and he was a workaholic. He was hilarious, but he also wasn't afraid to cover current events. He wanted to know what was going on every day, and was known to spend a few hours in his office every morning reading the newspapers. He could be blatantly funny, or very subtle.

some of his 'skits' were genius in their own respects.....carnac, he did little movies that he'd break up as a car salesman. one of the funniest shows....just google johnny carson throwing a tomahawk....

He was a big player in Hollywood, he could make or break a career but he was a genuinely good guy. just google some of his shows, spend a couple hours watching him with Robin Williams, Red Skelton, pick an older actor and find one for them, he was incredible

anyway, fallon is ok, but to me most of his stuff is around what I consider 3rd grade type humor

They didn't show the part where he named the teams participating in the game, he said "the Atlanta Falcons" then paused expecting cheers and it was literally dead silent. He was shocked. He literally said "Wow". Then they cheered when he said Packers. 

We couldn't even get made fun of with the same respect. 2 Falcons and 5 Packers? C'mon. 

2 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

They didn't show the part where he named the teams participating in the game, he said "the Atlanta Falcons" then paused expecting cheers and it was literally dead silent. He was shocked. He literally said "Wow". Then they cheered when he said Packers. 

We couldn't even get made fun of with the same respect. 2 Falcons and 5 Packers? C'mon. 

That's Pretty Terrible Didn't Like That At all