These ARE Hard Core Falcon Fans

Tim Mazetti

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Hotels selling out does not bode well for our share of the home crowd.  Sounds like an invasion of Cheese Heads.

Today all I could find at work were Steelers fans.  **** Atlanta is a weird city to live in if you love the Falcons.  

My wife was in a jury today and some lady on the jury blurted out during a recess, "I can't wait to see Green Bay play on Sunday."  My wife said she and other jurors just stared at her, but the real point here is that not one of these fans of other teams has any idea in their heads that they live in the Falcons home city, nor do they care at all how insulting and invasive they are to Falcons Fans.

Sux to be a Falcons Fan in Atlanta.

BTW, just for grins how many of you live in Atlanta?  I am guessing very damm few.

FalconFanForLife here in the Slums of Gwinnett. 

30 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

Well Hotels selling out does not bode well for our share of the home crowd.  Sounds like an invasion of Cheese Heads.

I'm not so sure. There are A LOT of Falcons fans coming in from around the country/contintent/world for this game. Reddit, theFalcoholic, and TATF is evidence of that. I even have HORDS of family coming to town this weekend for this very reason.

And yes, a lot of Atlanta is strange in that you'd likely be surrounded by fans of other teams. But there are pockets where Falcons fans are in high density, you just have to know where to look (Central and South Dekalb, Clayton, some parts of Gwinnett, Central and South Cobb, South Atlanta/Fulton, and the random pockets in far-flung suburbs).

42 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

Today all I could find at work were Steelers fans.  **** Atlanta is a weird city to live in if you love the Falcons.  

My wife was in a jury today and some lady on the jury blurted out during a recess, "I can't wait to see Green Bay play on Sunday."  My wife said she and other jurors just stared at her, but the real point here is that not one of these fans of other teams has any idea in their heads that they live in the Falcons home city, nor do they care at all how insulting and invasive they are to Falcons Fans.

Sux to be a Falcons Fan in Atlanta.

BTW, just for grins how many of you live in Atlanta?  I am guessing very damm few.

FalconFanForLife here in the Slums of Gwinnett. 

Chambodia?

47 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

People up here travel well, nothing we can do about it. 

Just gotta make sure we don't give them much to cheer about. 

#RiseUp

Dude that wasn't the point of the thread. Two Falcons fans from a Cali are so die hard they came out for the Seattle game then stayed here without tickets to the NFCCG or a hotel. 

I respect you are a die hard bird where your at BTW just saying this ain't about those fermented milk heads up where you are at :)

Edited by Godzilla1985