Guys, can you believe we live in a world where a Falcon's QB is the league MVP, NFL Offensive Player of the Year, AND we have the NFL Sack Leader up for DPOTY, AND a pair of rookies in the mix for ROTY!?

Not that Beasley nor Jones/Neal will win the awards, but they sure deserve it.

What a world we live in.  Soak it in, these are the good times!

Just now, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

Cocky bunch in this thread I see.

As they should be.  Don't hate.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I have never been more confident in an Atlanta Falcons team than I am right now.  We don't get this often, this feeling called confidence.  Enjoy it, bask in it, these guys have given us zero reason to not be cocky or confident in their ability to win it all.

34 minutes ago, athell said:

As they should be.  Don't hate.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I have never been more confident in an Atlanta Falcons team than I am right now.  We don't get this often, this feeling called confidence.  Enjoy it, bask in it, these guys have given us zero reason to not be cocky or confident in their ability to win it all.

Hate? Ive been a fan for a long time. No one is happier about this moment than me, trust me. However crowning Matt the Superbowl MVP three weeks before the game, and before he even plays the championship game is a little premature for me. There is a fine line between cocky and confident.

Hate? Ive been a fan for a long time. No one is happier about this moment than me, trust me. However crowning Matt the Superbowl MVP three weeks before the game, and before he even plays the championship game is a little premature for me. There is a fine line between cocky and confident.

**** the line.  Believe in your team!

19 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you wanna be negative then go ahead. Just because we want to ENJOY this amazing season our team is having doesn't make us "cocky". 

Lol c'mon man all of are enjoying it. But a lot of people are jumping the gun here. We saw this same exact thing 4 years ago abd everyone got their hopes shot down. Just sayin. Lets at least wait until after the game before we crown ourselves champs.

Edited by DrunkOffFalcohol

Lol c'mon man all of are enjoying it. But a lot of people are jumping the gun here. We saw this same exact thing 4 years ago. Just sayin. Lets at least wait until after the game before we crown ourselves champs.

I somewhat see what you're saying, but people can talk and celebrate however they want, especially in this thread.  Go make a " We might not win the championship game, hold your horses thread." if you want to.

3 minutes ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

Lol c'mon man all of are enjoying it. But a lot of people are jumping the gun here. We saw this same exact thing 4 years ago. Just sayin. Lets at least wait until after the game before we crown ourselves champs.

Well, Matt crowned it before the season started, while quoting Drake. Should we as fans be superstitious and not follow our Team Leader with his confidence and COCKINESS!!

Us being cocky has ZERO bearing on the game.

It is also cool if you want to continue tempering your confidence.

3 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Well, Matt crowned it before the season started, while quoting Drake. Should we as fans be superstitious and not follow our Team Leader with his confidence and COCKINESS!!

Tempering my confidence? Really? Im every bit of confident. HOWEVER, being cocky before the game and then losing does hurt more than losing with out any pre-notions going into to it.

52 minutes ago, athell said:

Guys, can you believe we live in a world where a Falcon's QB is the league MVP, NFL Offensive Player of the Year, AND we have the NFL Sack Leader up for DPOTY, AND a pair of rookies in the mix for ROTY!?

Not that Beasley nor Jones/Neal will win the awards, but they sure deserve it.

What a world we live in.  Soak it in, these are the good times!

Don't wake me up because I know I'm only dreaming. ;)

8 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

I somewhat see what you're saying, but people can talk and celebrate however they want, especially in this thread.  Go make a " We might not win the championship game, hold your horses thread." if you want to.

Yea I could, however it doesn't require its own thread. I was just making a point. No more, no less.

2 minutes ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

Yea I could, however it doesn't require its own thread. I was just making a point. No more, no less.

7 minutes ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

Lol I believe in them man. But I'll be cocky during the game, not before. Makes me feel no better than a hags or aints fan.

4 minutes ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

Tempering my confidence? Really? Im every bit of confident. HOWEVER, being cocky before the game and then losing does hurt more than losing with out any pre-notions going into to it.

Ok, so you just don't want to be disappointed basically.  It doesn't matter if you're confident before or during the game, what happens in the game is going to happen regardless of when you decide to get cocky.

4 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Ok, so you just don't want to be disappointed basically.  It doesn't matter if you're confident before or during the game, what happens in the game is going to happen regardless of when you decide to get cocky.

No. His confidence during the game is going to swing momentum.

Matt in the huddle:  'Alright boys, DrunkOffFalcohol' has went from confident to cocky now. The momentum is in our tides. Let win this thing!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!

Falcons win!!

I salute you Falcohol!!

24 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Right..there isn't some meter gaging the fans confidence and pessimism that some how factors in the games outcomes haha..