Emmitt sits down with Aaron Rodgers

Emmitt

I recentlys had the chances to sit down with one Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers. We were just free base’n, so to speak, so this is not an informal interview or what nots. It’s just what my recorder picked up.

---------

Emmitt: In the time when you first became the starter of the Packer, there was more people on your sides that on former Falcon great, Brett Farve’s. It was actually pretty one sided for you. I just recently read Farve’s book, he said that you would constantly sit in the front in meetings and answer every question. On occasion you even corrected the coaches. This started from your rookie year when you walked in the door. Most of the team hated you. What’s up with that?

AR: Well Emmitt, did you know that Pythagorean Theorem states that a2+b2=c2?. It’s quite simple when it’s all broken down. See, the hypotenuse is ‘c’ in the eqat…

Emmitt: Fred, I’ve heard that you date that hot chick from Ride Along2. What she gots going on? She fine as ****!

AR: Interesting. Did you know that relational databases can have multiple unique indexes on certain operating syst…

Emmitt: U-huh. I’ve also heard you don’t speaks to your own daddy! Got D**** man, what going with that?

AR: That’s a private matter that I don’t want to discuss publically, but I will tell you something that you may be interested in. The liquid in coconuts can be substituted for blood plas…

Emmitt: Oh yeah, What about the Falcons this weekend? Them boys lookin tite!!! That young safty will knock your d**k in the dirt!

AR: I’m sure, but did you know that the longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds?

Emmitt: G** D*** Fred!!!! You a walkin Snapple Fact Muth*******!!! You one of them Cliff Clavin sombitc***!!!

AR: I don’t know what you mean?

Emmitt: That the only thing you don’t know. Know-it-all-mothe*******!!! Where Tom Brady at, at least he can carry on a conversation.

(I walk out)

Edited by Emmitt

On 1/18/2017 at 1:43 PM, Emmitt said:

I recentlys had the chances to sit down with one Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers. We were just free base’n, so to speak, so this is not an informal interview or what nots. It’s just what my recorder picked up.

---------

Emmitt: In the time when you first became the starter of the Packer, there was more people on your sides that on former Falcon great, Brett Farve’s. It was actually pretty one sided for you. I just recently read Farve’s book, he said that you would constantly sit in the front in meetings and answer every question. On occasion you even corrected the coaches. This started from your rookie year when you walked in the door. Most of the team hated you. What’s up with that?

AR: Well Emmitt, did you know that Pythagorean Theorem states that a2+b2=c2?. It’s quite simple when it’s all broken down. See, the hypotenuse is ‘c’ in the eqat…

Emmitt: Fred, I’ve heard that you date that hot chick from Ride Along2. What she gots going on? She fine as ****!

AR: Interesting. Did you know that relational databases can have multiple unique indexes on certain operating syst…

Emmitt: U-huh. I’ve also heard you don’t speaks to your own daddy! Got D**** man, what going with that?

AR: That’s a private matter that I don’t want to discuss publically, but I will tell you something that you may be interested in. The liquid in coconuts can be substituted for blood plas…

Emmitt: Oh yeah, What about the Falcons this weekend? Them boys lookin tite!!! That young safty will knock your d**k in the dirt!

AR: I’m sure, but did you know that the longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds?

Emmitt: G** D*** Fred!!!! You a walkin Snapple Fact Muth*******!!! You one of them Cliff Clavin sombitc***!!!

AR: I don’t know what you mean?

Emmitt: That the only thing you don’t know. Know-it-all-mothe*******!!! Where Tom Brady at, at least he can carry on a conversation.

(I walk out)

My Man....:tiphat: