The picks are coming in... CBS style, at least

Hooper72

1 minute ago, Hooper72 said:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks/straight-up/20

Only 3 out of 7 are picking the Dirty. And WTF is the deal with La Canfora always picking against us?? Did a Falcons fan steal his girlfriend many years ago or something? That dude has always hated on us when it comes to his picks.

Lawyer Malloy started dating his mom.

7 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

Only 3 out of 7 are picking the Dirty. And WTF is the deal with La Canfora always picking against us?? Did a Falcons fan steal his girlfriend many years ago or something? That dude has always hated on us when it comes to his picks.

He's our good luck charm. The day he picks us is the day we are doomed. 

18 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

LaCanfora is a clown shoe anyway. One of many guys who are head scratchers in terms of how the **** they have their job. He's dumber than a bag of hammers, so who cares what that bug-eyed dipazz says anyway?

23 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

Many in the media just cannot get their heads wrapped around this "new" Falcons Reality.  They are still locked into the past where the Falcons always played the fool for the NFL.  Additionally, there is something in human psychology (jump in here any Psych Majors) that hates change, and especially change in the hierarchy of domination.  The NFL has usually been ordered in a very comfortable manner where the Falcons were always the bottom feeders and a joke for all to enjoy except the Falcons and their Faithful.

I am sure many of our fans have had the same experience this year just trying to grasp that this TEAM IS DIFFERENT.  I know it came on me very slowly, and it was only in the last quarter of the season that it hit me fully in the head that this team is FOR REAL.  As a very long term fan who can remember the horrible days of sitting in the Atlanta Fulton County Stadium on many sad Sundays when the stadium was virtually empty and the game already far out of reach, it took me ALL season to really get the idea that this was not the same old lame Atlanta Falcons.  It feels so very strange to me to see all the hype around our team even thought ALL that hype is actually just people repeating the stats behind this dominating offense we have fielded.

Can't really blame a media person who is actually a die-hard fan most likely of one of the NFL traditional powers for being slow to come to grips with this new Falcons look especially when a huge part of that new look is a physically dominating team persona.  

41 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

He's 8-0 in his playoffs picks so he must've picked us against Seattle.

4 hours ago, FalconFanForLife said:

Many in the media just cannot get their heads wrapped around this "new" Falcons Reality.  They are still locked into the past where the Falcons always played the fool for the NFL.  Additionally, there is something in human psychology (jump in here any Psych Majors) that hates change, and especially change in the hierarchy of domination.  The NFL has usually been ordered in a very comfortable manner where the Falcons were always the bottom feeders and a joke for all to enjoy except the Falcons and their Faithful.

I am sure many of our fans have had the same experience this year just trying to grasp that this TEAM IS DIFFERENT.  I know it came on me very slowly, and it was only in the last quarter of the season that it hit me fully in the head that this team is FOR REAL.  As a very long term fan who can remember the horrible days of sitting in the Atlanta Fulton County Stadium on many sad Sundays when the stadium was virtually empty and the game already far out of reach, it took me ALL season to really get the idea that this was not the same old lame Atlanta Falcons.  It feels so very strange to me to see all the hype around our team even thought ALL that hype is actually just people repeating the stats behind this dominating offense we have fielded.

Can't really blame a media person who is actually a die-hard fan most likely of one of the NFL traditional powers for being slow to come to grips with this new Falcons look especially when a huge part of that new look is a physically dominating team persona.  

Well stated.

4 hours ago, Hooper72 said:

I'm sad that you think la canfora could even get a girlfriend  :ninja: