Quinn's press conferences

Has anybody else ever noticed that Dan Quinn often gives Ledbetter the first question at the beginning of press conferences? Is that a courtesy for the Atlanta Journal Constitution? And, how do you think Dan Quinn must feel before he opens it up to Ledbetter? Scared of what kind of crazy stupid question Ledbetter might ask? Or angry he has to actually answer questions from somebody so stupid? If it were me it'd be the latter.

23 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

Has anybody else ever noticed that Dan Quinn often gives Ledbetter the first question at the beginning of press conferences? Is that a courtesy for the Atlanta Journal Constitution? And, how do you think Dan Quinn must feel before he opens it up to Ledbetter? Scared of what kind of crazy stupid question Ledbetter might ask? Or angry he has to actually answer questions from somebody so stupid? If it were me it'd be the latter.

Probably more like... "****...he showed up again.. alright dled let's get this idiocy out of the way so I can take real questions"

I'll be honest,  dled asks questions im interested in. When it comes to opinions and projections, he's not that good.   Some of those other guys always asking stuff like 

"What's it mean to you to have a guy like julio" and you can almost see quinn sigh to himself before he has to answer the same question for the millionth time