Last game at the Dome

ATLsuperfan247

38 minutes ago, Since1990 said:

I understand what you are getting at, but we never wore red helmets at the dome. We stopped wearing them at Fulton County Stadium.

We wore them in the dome as throwbacks until NFL made a rule that you can't use multiple helmets during the season.  We did it with Michael Turner and Tony G here. 

Just now, dmite said:

We wore them in the dome as throwbacks until NFL made a rule that you can't use multiple helmets during the season.  We did it with Michael Turner and Tony G here. 

I understand that.... I was just saying that if you are trying to "throwback" to the old dome days, than red helmets are not it. 

You know what, I don't understand why the NFL doesn't do the color-rush uniforms for the play-offs. And I think it would be uber-cool if they let the two SB teams each create a one-time uniform based on their teams colors just for that game.

Would really be cool to see the Falcons in solid black and the Packers in that baby-vomit yellow they feature. That sharp contrast would make things much easier to follow during the play as well.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

You know what, I don't understand why the NFL doesn't do the color-rush uniforms for the play-offs. And I think it would be uber-cool if they let the two SB teams each create a one-time uniform based on their teams colors just for that game.

Would really be cool to see the Falcons in solid black and the Packers in that baby-vomit yellow they feature. That sharp contrast would make things much easier to follow during the play as well.

Or every team has a superbowl uniform that never changes.

9 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I see where you're going there, but the NFL would go with constant change so fans would have to go buy the newest version of the jersey and related stuff.

Your right. Just wishful thinking. But how nice would it be to buy limited addition SB jerseys that have the SB number on it. You can only buy one if your team makes it to the SB.