Somebody Call the FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!!

nbostp

I for one am not going to buy into this smack type of talk. I remember back in 98 when the Falcons beat the Vikings to go to the Superbowl and thinking "The Falcons Beat the Vikings and now they are getting Dan Reeves back as Head coach after having his health/heart problems and who in the world knows more about the Bronco's and Elway than Dan Reeves" at that time. I was so wrong. Nothing is a given. Have some fun with the smack talk, but the Falcons team doesn't need to get the idea that they've actually done anything at this point. 2nd best in the NFC is a 1st place loser and I don't want that title on our Falcons.. 

Just my opinion........... 

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, nbostp said:

Falcons got this.  That Packer's defense was dragging by the end of that game.  Their team is spent and I don't see them keeping up this Sunday.

I hope you are right, but I think the companies who are mostly northern based who pay for the commercials that make the NFL MONEY and the higher viewing marketing areas controlling the officiating HAVE GOT THIS. I am a die hard Falcons fan. 

Truth is, I'm not being a DOWNER, I'm just pointing something out here that has been going on for years with the Falcons, and that is the NFL's officiating playing favors where their officiating goes to keep things interesting and or make it where the WINNER is the one they want to win that makes the NFL THE MOST MONEY.  Meaning : They can call a holding play on every play, or any penalty. Meaning : I think the NFL powers that be would prefer a HIGHER MARKET Packers vs Patriots to sell their story line and probably will screw the Falcons over with PENALTIES REAL OR NOT REAL. 

I don't trust the NFL or their officiating crews, they will NOT BE PRO SOUTHERN FALCONS because the higher marketing value for money making is in the other 3 remaining teams WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE FROM THE NORTH AND BY THE WAY THE POWERS CONTROLLING THOSE TEAMS ALSO OWN COMPANIES WHO JUST HAPPEN TO PAY FOR ADS DURING THE GAMES.......... NFL DOESN"T WANT THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEM TO BE UNHAPPY............ Just SAYING : IT IS A FACT. 

That being said, maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't think so. Business is business. We shall see. With my health this may be the last time I get to comment or see the Falcons play. I would like to see them win it all this year, Because if they can win it all then AnyTHING IS POSSIBLE for ME AS A FALCONS FAN!!!!!!!!!! 

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!