Not fretting these stinky cheeseheads!!

These guys had trouble beating the Cowgirls with a starting rook qb, and rb (tho they are exceptional players)....they are lucky to have gotten that W. But they did...now they gonna slime there way down here, with the trash talk...

Birds are ready today!!

TBH, the fans of the other 3 teams remaining do not seem as hungry as we do mainly because they have all recently experienced the joys of a championship.

I truly believe we have what it takes, this by far has been one of the most exciting seasons I've seen in a long long time. Hope and pray that its OUR time!

Just now, E. T. said:

TBH, the fans of the other 3 teams remaining do not seem as hungry as we do mainly because they have all recently experienced the joys of a championship.

I truly believe we have what it takes, this by far has been one of the most exciting seasons I've seen in a long long time. Hope and pray that its OUR time!

Nice point you make there. Agreed. They want it. we want it. Nothing to it but to do it.

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I've been having some great convos with a few of them. Got banned last night but the dude was nice enough to let me back on to continue discussing stuff. 

They dont seem to realize cover 1 is their kryptonite though...

We adjusted and played a lot of cover 1 in the second half of the earlier game with them. Along with the stunts from the dline, it worked to our advantage and kept us in the game.

Good observation.

4 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I've been having some great convos with a few of them. Got banned last night but the dude was nice enough to let me back on to continue discussing stuff. 

yeah I saw your posts.Good stuff man

Most of them just seem excited about the match up, as am I. Couldn't have asked for a better opponent to test our mettle against. When we win our first Lombardi I want to be certain we played the best to get there, and Aaron Rodgers is among the best.

Edited by JerseyNo12

5 minutes ago, E. T. said:

We adjusted and played a lot of cover 1 in the second half of the earlier game with them. Along with the stunts from the dline, it worked to our advantage and kept us in the game.

Good observation.

I tried explaining that and using @velpost from last night as example but they just looked past it bc they have Cobb and Montgomery back? I dunno 

Most of those guys seem to have a decent feel for the game. 2 hot QBs meeting up in the big game. Both coming off good wins, and both teams riding a hot finish to the regular season. I wouldn't bet against Rodgers if I was a GB fan either, and I'm guessing most of you guys wouldn't as well.

This isn't some game in Week 3 ... both teams have a long season worth of good results to fall back on to feel good about.

This should be a good game barring some bizzarro-world event happening ( which in the NFL is always a possibility ).

Edited by Geneaut

13 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Hey, I just replied to you in a post. I couldn't take it any more. Wonder if I'll get banned? :lol:

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Literally lasted 10 seconds.. new world record fuego 

Dang that was quick. At least they got a piece of my mind before it happened. lol.

The only thing I regret is not being able to troll them like I did the Seahawks after we won. I should have thought further ahead. <_<

23 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Good observation.

I register but never got approved. Saw your post I thought you were very civil

23 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Most of them just seem excited about the match up, as am I. Couldn't have asked for a better opponent to test our mettle against. When we win our first Lombardi I want to be certain we played the best to get there, and Aaron Rodgers is among the best.

My fatask of us winning one has alw6been to go through Rodgers then Brady.