Sunday's weather

Dwight Schrute

Hey everyone!

Coming in for the game on Sunday. Not the first time being at the Dome but first time that it looks like it'll be raining while there. Girlfriend and I were thinking of ponchos and/or umbrellas, but wanted to see what you all normally do when it is raining on gamedays. Does Falcons Landing still still go on? GWCC lobby open to wait in (waited in there once for a cold game)? Tailgating in The Gulch still happens?

Thanks!

Edited by Dwight Schrute

41 minutes ago, Dwight Schrute said:

Hey everyone!

Coming in for the game on Sunday. Not the first time being at the Dome but first time that it looks like it'll be raining while there. Girlfriend and I were thinking of ponchos and/or umbrellas, but wanted to see what you all normally do when it is raining on gamedays. Does Falcons Landing still still go on? GWCC lobby open to wait in (waited in there once for a cold game)? Tailgating in The Gulch still happens?

Thanks!

I went to the Chiefs game this year. It rained and the Landing was empty. Didn't help that it was also in the low 40s that day. They didn't even really set much up. Just walk across the street and join in some big tailgates. There are a few people here who run pretty big ones. I'd contact them. With the game being at 3pm, you'll have ample time to have some fun. For what these guys prepare, the $25 per person is a bargain.

51 minutes ago, Dwight Schrute said:

Hey everyone!

Thanks!

CNN Center.

It's right next to the Dome and is basically a giant food court and will be loaded with people.  There's also a couple of sports bars in there so if there's bad weather that's always an option.