Regardless of the Outcome of the Game....

Theyhateme : )

I MUST give props to Matt Ryan.  He is truly a bad azz QB!  The QB rating, TDs to 13 different players, etc., are all in the NFL history books. To hear him say that once he gets a handle on the offense that they'll be "killing everyone with it." shows his mindset and capabilities.  I was so wrong about him when we started the season with a loss to TB, but the next game and the next, I realized that he was not the same ole Ryan and neither were the Falcons.  

We got it right! 

Regardless of the outcome, the Falcons franchise has a recipe for the type of players they need to be taken serious for many years to come, but for now, I'll enjoy it one game at a time.  

Thanks Matt Ryan for being our Bad Azz QB!!

Image result for matt Ryan

I agree, Matt Ryan is awesome and has been criminally underrated his entire career.  Say what you will about Mike Smith, Mike Mularkey, Dirk Koetter, etc. but we are seeing now what Matt Ryan has been capable all along...league MVP.

That said, **** the Packers, **** the Patriots or Steelers, let's go win us a **** Superbowl!

Please stop with these threads that begin with "Regardless" or "No matter what".....

It wreaks of fear and defeatist mentality. There will be plenty of time for that at the end of the season. We're competing for a Super Bowl. Anything less is a disappointment. IDC what else happens. This is a team game. Matt, as much as I love him, is just one player. We have a shot to win it all, anything less should not be on our minds. 

3 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

winning this game will give him a national relevance in my opinion 

I thinking that he's there now.  Did you see the huge graphic displays (during the game) of his accomplishments this season?  Several full screens of MRs stuff...wonderful graphics with mind-boggling stats.  It was so good to see.