Am I the only one relieved the Packers beat Cowboys?

TonyMartin80

Absolutely. Dallas is not a good matchup for us. I didn't like the idea of a road game having that massive O-Line and Zeke pounding away at us.

GreenBay is banged up, one dimensional and has a horrid defense. As good as A-Rod is they blew a 18 point lead to a rookie QB and allowed him to shred that defense for 3 quarters. If that 2nd INT isn't brought back I think they lose that game. Green Bay is lucky to have won. Funny how much people are slobbering over A-Rod when he is a huge reason Dallas came back. Up 15, driving and in Dallas territory and he throws a horrible INT when he had a WR wide open. After that momentum swung and Dallas made the 15 point comeback. I will give props to him for that amazing 3rd and 20 throw at the end but overall A-Rod wasent nearly as great Sunday against a mediocre at best Cowboy defense as the media is pretending he was.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Absolutely. Dallas is not a good matchup for us. I didn't like the idea of a road game having that massive O-Line and Zeke pounding away at us.

GreenBay is banged up, one dimensional and has a horrid defense. As good as A-Rod is they blew a 18 point lead to a rookie QB and allowed him to shred that defense for 3 quarters. If that 2nd INT isn't brought back I think they lose that game. Green Bay is lucky to have won. Funny how much people are slobbering over A-Rod when he is a huge reason Dallas came back. Up 15, driving and in Dallas territory and he throws a horrible INT when he had a WR wide open. After that momentum swung and Dallas made the 15 point comeback. I will give props to him for that amazing 3rd and 20 throw at the end but overall A-Rod wasent nearly as great Sunday against a mediocre at best Cowboy defense as the media is pretending he was.

I agree

4 hours ago, TonyMartin80 said:

The thought of going on the road and dealing with Elliott scared me more.  I like our chances against GB at home better. Dan Quinn does well in round 2 this year and they are banged up I hear.

Nope I wanted GB at home over the Cowboys. We'd be 3.5 point dogs if we were going to Dallas. 

3 hours ago, Red Bandana said:

For some reason I was more worried about Seattle than i am Green Bay now. I wonder why. I'm feeling really good about this Sunday 

probably cause we just beat the brakes off of seattle. I'm not expecting anything with this game. I still remember 2010, I was so confident, I was already planning a superbowl party

5 hours ago, TonyMartin80 said:

It seems inevitable we win last game at the Dome to go to SB. Hollywood could not have written a better script.

Hollywood could write a more entertaining script.  It would involve us winning against GB and closing out the Dome in style.  Then on the eve of us winning our first championship, our captain, spiritual leader & Walter Payton Man of the Year is arrested for solicitation.  But really, what player would be stupid enough to do that.  Only in a Hollywood could they make up such a story

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Hollywood could write a more entertaining script.  It would involve us winning against GB and closing out the Dome in style.  Then on the eve of us winning our first championship, our captain, spiritual leader & Walter Payton Man of the Year is arrested for solicitation.  But really, what player would be stupid enough to do that.  Only in a Hollywood could they make up such a story

Sorry but Hollywood has anointed their hero and it is A-a-ron Rodgers, a hero's mix of Batman, Spiderman, Luke Skywalker, and Aquaman. The Falcons will have to put on their black hats and be the bad guys here.

6 hours ago, TonyMartin80 said:

The thought of going on the road and dealing with Elliott scared me more.  I like our chances against GB at home better. Dan Quinn does well in round 2 this year and they are banged up I hear.

yeah, can't get behind this. Dallas couldn't contain the GB offense. GB offense is pretty much one dimensional, what do you think they were going to do to stop us?

41 minutes ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

probably cause we just beat the brakes off of seattle. I'm not expecting anything with this game. I still remember 2010, I was so confident, I was already planning a superbowl party

I wasn't..i was worried and nervous as **** about that game...as I am with every falcon playoff game..but i am shockingly calm and confident about this one. It really surprises me. That said, i'm never so foolish to ever do anything like assuming out right we are going to win...i think that not only is that bad logically, i mean we are playing a team on an 8 game win streak with a qb pretty much as hot as ryan, but it's bad luck to do so.

However, given what i know about this team, how they have played all year..and especially the past month plus, it's at home,  and seeing a greenbay team that frankly doesn't scare me that much defensively and is one dimensional offensively....it sure seems like we have a much better chance to pull this one out than we have in the past.  

I think Dallas would have been a much better matchup for us.  I didn't think their D would have been able to slow us down indoors and while they can score points they were not a team that aired it out so if we got up I felt like they would have needed to press and depend on Dak's arm a little more.  I thought our D would perform better than the Packers D.