ElMirage

First Take on Atlanta Falcons and chances of making the Super Bowl

44 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Falcon Freddie said:

Haven't been watching, but I would not doubt it. Stephen A's first love is really the NBA; you should hear how he carries on about LeBron James, and NBA players in general. The end of the football season will probably come as a relief for him.

he despises Dallas, loves ARod he did pick us to beat Seattle.

G** D*mnit  I love Molly Q!!! She has been defending us all season long man. I remember when TI went in First Take and Stephen A tried to bait him in to predicting a Super Bowl or bust type deal for us and TI was too smart to fall for it, Molly was like finally someone says something smart in this show.

She has always been fair when it comes to us. Max gave props which is cool and Stephen A does what we expect him to do. Now that the Cowboys are out we are his last target of hate and angression so be ready.

But that Molly.... I freaking love that woman. Why did Jalen Rose have to get with her lol

0 for 51 likes this

57 minutes ago, ElMirage said:

Your loss. 2 on the table had nothing but great things to say about our team and laughed at Stephen A.

I went back and watched. But when I see a notorious dooosh wearing a Rodgers jersey can you blame my initial reaction ?

59 minutes ago, Falcon Freddie said:

I have no doubt if the Falcons win Super Bowl LI, the topics on these shows the next day will be "What Went Wrong For The Patriots (or Steelers)".

I don't doubt it.

Although the correct answer will be, "What went wrong is that they had to face the Falcons."

1 hour ago, chifalc said:

And Green Bay somehow has an awesome defense? 

He didn't bring that up. The only team that kept us from scoring a lot was Philly, who has a real good defense. The bad part about that is, our defense played bad in that game. We could have put up 30 on them as well.

1 hour ago, Wardog357 said:

Yes we did and with less experience. These guys are ready!

If they aren't, they're closing faster than a runaway freight train! This D looked very tight vs Seattle. You didn't see them out of position, or people constantly wide open over the middle on them. Wilson was getting hounded and pounded. A shame Clayborn is hurt, but we played a couple weeks without him already. We'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

He didn't bring that up. The only team that kept us from scoring a lot was Philly, who has a real good defense. The bad part about that is, our defense played bad in that game. We could have put up 30 on them as well.

Yep, and GB doesn't nearly have the same personnel as Philly. Cox, Logan, Graham, Barwin, etc in that front 7 ended up being too much. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

26 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I went back and watched. But when I see a notorious dooosh wearing a Rodgers jersey can you blame my initial reaction ?

Meh, it has no affect on how the team does(Or does it? We have shut him the **** up when he mad this exact same comments about us before saturdays game with the other 2 both backing us). 

What does Green Bay have defensively over the Falcons?

A linebacker who does national commercials with little acting skill. Looks like we have little to fear.

1 hour ago, Asault86 said:

Wasnt Stephen A. Smith riding Dallas' jockstrap last week?

No, the Stephen A. has been rooting against the Cowboys all season long, the reason he is wearing a Packers jersey is because he was happy someone took them out the playoffs.  If the Cowboys advanced and we beat them he would have shown up the next day in a Falcons jersey.  

Him wearing that Rogers jersey has absolutely nothing to do with us. 

3 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

I see Stephen in a Rodgers jersey and tbh that's all I need to see

No kidding.... don't even need to watch this garbage.

I'm going to say this once and only once. There is no debate or counter-argument worth entertaining.

Matt Ryan played a LOT better against a MUCH better defense than Aaron Rodgers this past weekend. 

3 hours ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

Pretty sure we have the same D when we beat them earlier this year.

Well, minus Trufant and Clayborn which are big minuses. Clayborn had 2 of our 3 sacks. His 3rd down sack when the Pack had the lead might have ended up being the difference between winning and losing. 

Kellerman finally gave us major props. It sounded like this was our first game he watched all year. He was genuinely impressed