raysnill1

I LOVE this guy! Sanu mic'd up part 2

53 posts in this topic

WR's get judged on catches, yards, and TD's.  And so many said that Sanu was overpaid.  As far as his numbers heading into this season, there is no debate about that.  I think that what you heard in this video exemplifies why he was paid as much as he was.  His toughness, physicality and confidence have brought a lot to this team.

20 minutes ago, Jerry Maguire said:

WR's get judged on catches, yards, and TD's.  And so many said that Sanu was overpaid.  As far as his numbers heading into this season, there is no debate about that.  I think that what you heard in this video exemplifies why he was paid as much as he was.  His toughness, physicality and confidence have brought a lot to this team.

No Doubt......a little less talented than Julio but still a freak!

3 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

No Doubt......a little less talented than Julio but still a freak!

I mean, Julio will end up as one of the greatest of all time.

But Sanu brings SO much.

He's made some acrobatic touchdown catches all season, from (I believe) our first score of the year in the back of the end zone against Tampa to the go-ahead with 30 seconds left vs. Green Bay to the dagger this past Saturday.

And one thing I absolutely LOVE about him is that he hardly ever goes down at the catch.

He fights his a$$ off for extra yardage and almost always gets it, dragging people with him.

You gotta love that.

5 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I mean, Julio will end up as one of the greatest of all time.

But Sanu brings SO much.

He's made some acrobatic touchdown catches all season, from (I believe) our first score of the year in the back of the end zone against Tampa to the go-ahead with 30 seconds left vs. Green Bay to the dagger this past Saturday.

And one thing I absolutely LOVE about him is that he hardly ever goes down at the catch.

He fights his a$$ off for extra yardage and almost always gets it, dragging people with him.

You gotta love that.

He's taken some hard hits all year and keeps coming back.

I sure have to admit... I didn't realize he was as good as he is.. But let me add,, if you can catch the ball,, Ryan can make anybody look good.. I've come to revitalize all our receivers look so awesome because Ryan puts the ball in the most perfect place for them to catch it... People like Sanu has never had a QB that good. .So really we need to thank Ryan first and then the WRs ... 

Man I love Sanu. Everybody was counting his coins this offseason when we signed him instead of focusing on what he can do. He's a grown man out there and brings a presence Roddy did when he was in his prime. #2 corners have to cover him or he will eat your #3 corner. And people complained about his "drops" ignoring he didn't have a drops problem the last couple of seasons. He's shown that this season. Every WR drops a pass (except Hardy). Sanu has limited them now, making the tough catches look routine. 

One of the better signings we've had in a while. I love it. 

raysnill1, GTBF54, YungFalco and 1 other like this

Isn't it ironic how good Sanu has looked this season?  What a weird coincidence wouldn't you say?...I'm sure it has nothing to do with our QB. :rolleyes:

Yes, Sanu is awesome mic'd up

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

"I don't know why dey did dat to dat man...."

:lol:

yeah that was hilarious. 

didn't he say "I like him, he's a good player, but I told him he can't guard me"

LOL dude has a great personality

I've enjoyed all of these, I still think my favorite was preseason him talking to the kids, asking their ages then telling them he was 12  

7 minutes ago, vel said:

And people complained about his "drops" ignoring he didn't have a drops problem the last couple of seasons. He's shown that this season. Every WR drops a pass (except Hardy). Sanu has limited them now, making the tough catches look routine.

speaking of drops:

Julio: 129 targets 83 catches 3 drops 

Hooper:  29 targers 19 catches 2 drops

Free:  65 targets 54 catches 2 drops

Perkins:  5 targets 3 catches 1 drop

Sanu:  81 targets 59 catches 1 drop

Gabriel: 50 targets 35 catches 0 drops

Robinson: 32 targets 20 catches 0 drops

Dimarco:  10 targets 7 catches 0 drops

Tamme:  31 targets 22 catches 0 drops

Williams:  7 targets 5 catches 0 drops

Toilolo:  19 targets 13 catches 0 drops

Coleman:  40 targets 31 catches 0 drops

Hardy:  31 targets 21 catches 0 drops

the Falcons were insane catching the ball this year. we only had 9 drops on catchable passes this whole regular season. that is a ridiculous stat!!

GTBF54, vel, YungFalco and 2 others like this