M Salmon/A Town/Smiler/Wiscofalcon I Have A Request

I always like all of your draft analysis. I dubbed Salmon as Mel Kiper 2.0, but I think ALL of you comprise the TATF NFLN Mike Mayock Team. So, with the effusive praise, I was wondering if each of you could pick a round and plug in a favorite in a collaborative mock. Secondly, could you pick your favorite FAs and give a list. Lastly, guys could you PM me when you collaborate. I gotta get back to studying for a credential test, so board addiction is gonna go way down. Best for the New Year's, Birdland. 

I don't really like picking favorite prospects as you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I normally go with a shortlist of players I like that might be around when we pick in each round. For the first round my shortlist would be:

1. Solomon Thomas (not likely to be there)

2. Tim Williams

3. Budda Baker

4. Carlos Watkins

5. Dawuane Smoot

If I had to pick a guy that will probably fall to the middle rounds (let's say 4th) is Jalen Reeves-Maybin

• 2 weeks later...
On January 16, 2017 at 1:39 PM, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

I always like all of your draft analysis. I dubbed Salmon as Mel Kiper 2.0, but I think ALL of you comprise the TATF NFLN Mike Mayock Team. So, with the effusive praise, I was wondering if each of you could pick a round and plug in a favorite in a collaborative mock. Secondly, could you pick your favorite FAs and give a list. Lastly, guys could you PM me when you collaborate. I gotta get back to studying for a credential test, so board addiction is gonna go way down. Best for the New Year's, Birdland. 

Thank you, but I have better hair lol 

@BIRDLAND 2.0 for FA I like the following:

1) Zeitler or Leary as CHESTER's replacement. I'm not overly fond of this year's guard prospects and our offense is so good that I hate to miss a beat

2) Abry Jones from Jax is a great fit for our interior and should be relatively inexpensive 

3) Mike Morgan would be my pick for LB corps. Fast and knows Quinn's system. Rangy guy to provide depth and compete with Campbell

4) Malcolm Smith is on my wish list to be Worrilow replacement if raiders cut ties with him. I don't think he's the anchor inside that they were hoping for him to be, but in Quinn/Smith defensive scheme he's a wonderful and versatile piece for depth and rotational work

Draft picks:

Second round possibilities

Marcus Mayes FS, Florida (maybe at 31)

Charles Walker, DT Oklahoma (replace Babs, quick interior guy)

Tanoh Kpassagnon DE (could rise up)

Evan Ingram, TE Ole Miss (replace Tamme) 

Devonte Fields, DE/OLB Louisville  gifted pass rusher, if recovered from injuries. Great speed and athleticsm with nice length.