Upshaw will play more Defensive end

atlbaby

10 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

I don't know why we can't increase Freeney's snaps just a little... 

Two games left in the season... It's pedal to the metal...

Get thru this game he has two more weeks to recover... I think we see Freeney A LOT Sunday...

Think of this as having your #1 ace pitch from the bull pin in games 6 and 7 of the world series... Fatigue doesn't factor in the equation anymore...

Edited by Leggggggo

1 minute ago, The O.D.B said:

What the heck happened to AC? 

Also, I like Upshaw and think he'll do well but, I wouldn't get excited about it because they say "More Snaps", I mean how many snaps has he had at end this season? It could just mean 5 snaps per game. 

Torn bicep

22 minutes ago, atlbaby said:

I wonder if they will reach out to O'Brien Schofield to fill Clayborn roster spot?

i kinda doubt it. i think if they woulda liked what they saw 1st time around he woulda stuck. at this point he's a year outta football. and i liked what Scho brought 'last' year...

Edited by sanfranfalcon

i can tell him how to fix that special team debacle from Saturday..don't freaking kick it to Hester... i boot every punt and kickoff out of bounds... id give them the ball on the 35 every time instead of letting Hester return them....

of course GB don't have Hester so that should fix its self

Edited by newgafatboy

19 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

Two games left in the season... It's pedal to the metal...

Get thru this game he has two more weeks to recover... I think we see Freeney A LOT Sunday...

Think of this as having your #1 ace pitch from the bull pin in games 6 and 7 of the world series... Fatigue doesn't factor in the equation anymore...

or he is thinking this may be his last chance to get a SB ring

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I like the move of upshaw to end. Will be a physical run defender but I think he can cause some havoc with his brute strength.. 

reed beasley freeney with upshaw/Jackson sprinkled in.. 

babs, hags, Jarrett with upshaw sprinkled in.. Dline is gonna have to be on point. I expect us to sub A lot. 

I think they might give Garland a few reps at DT as well. 

13 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I like the move of upshaw to end. Will be a physical run defender but I think he can cause some havoc with his brute strength.. 

reed beasley freeney with upshaw/Jackson sprinkled in.. 

babs, hags, Jarrett with upshaw sprinkled in.. Dline is gonna have to be on point. I expect us to sub A lot. 

They will have to pick their spots for subbing. Rodgers caught us doing that the first time and caught Dallas yesterday... they need to get the best 11 on the field to start the drive, of course that's easier said than done.