Taking any and all Packers' Questions

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Rodgers has won the last two games without Jordy Nelson. Jordy Nelson is a great player, but they don't need him to beat us. 

Jordy could still play in this game. 

Regardless, Rodgers makes everyone look incredible, they have enough talent to beat us. 

Well when you can take forever scrambling from side to side and back and forth from defenders without holding penalties and your receivers are given that much time to elude coverage eventually someone gets open. Can only hope we can at least partially control some of that.

Just now, DixieTwister said:

Well when you can take forever scrambling from side to side and back and forth from defenders without holding penalties and your receivers are given that much time to elude coverage eventually someone gets open. Can only hope we can at least partially control some of that.

The offensive line is that good. 

Rodgers is great in the pocket, but outside the pocket, there's nobody better. 

I would be shocked if Jordy plays.  He looked lousy Saturday, and what I saw during the game were the words 'Fractured Ribs'.  Not one single cracked rib like Anthony Romo suffers every time he opens his mail...but BROKEN RIB..S....plural.

There's a difference.  Believe me,  two broken ribs is twice the fun as one.  You just can't breathe.

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I would be shocked if Jordy plays.  He looked lousy Saturday, and what I saw during the game were the words 'Fractured Ribs'.  Not one single cracked rib like Anthony Romo suffers every time he opens his mail...but BROKEN RIB..S....plural.

There's a difference.  Believe me,  two broken ribs is twice the fun as one.  You just can't breathe.

Been there and got the T-shirt. Just like a separated shoulder, takes time and not a whole lot you can do but rest and wait. Let's hope he hasn't had enough time by Sunday.

1 hour ago, WiscoFalcon said:

I don't think he will no. Was still trying to breathe normally a few days ago. But no, it doesn't matter.

They may put him as a GT decision so they force us to prepare for him however.

Rodgers has won the last two games without him, they don't need Nelson to win - that's how good Rodgers is.

UH, LOL, FELLOW FALCON FAN.

we can win without Julio too.... :)

matt is pretty good too.

p.s. you were asked...

Edited by Dukeduke211
3 hours ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Hey guys, as most of you know, I get a good look at GB every week up here as they've always been on my entire life.

I love the NFL and pride myself in knowing a lot about players and schemes of every team - especially Green Bay. 

I would love to answer any questions about players you don't know about, the state of any area of their game, or how we match up against them. 

Fire away!

- WiscoFalcon

do they pack the fudge or get the fudge packed.  

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Good.  First time he makes a right turn on a pattern,  .22 Caliber Neal can dine on a rack of ribs.

Yea I don't like getting players injured but the Super Bowl birth is on the line. If Jordy plays, Neal needs to knock those ribs into the next week (with full speedy recovery of course)