Taking any and all Packers' Questions

Hey guys, as most of you know, I get a good look at GB every week up here as they've always been on my entire life.

I love the NFL and pride myself in knowing a lot about players and schemes of every team - especially Green Bay. 

I would love to answer any questions about players you don't know about, the state of any area of their game, or how we match up against them. 

Fire away!

- WiscoFalcon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, likeriver said:

From what I've read, speed on defense (which seems to be our emphasis) is a strong asset against Rodgers style of play. Do you agree?

Potentially yes. They've got quite the beefy OL however, so we have to be ready for the power run too. 

Jared Cook is a guy we need to be aware of at all time. 

Our speed will help us pursuing Aaron Rodgers. DL needs to have a great game. 

Just now, stlouisfalcon said:

Do Packers fans realize that there are fans of other teams living in Milwaukee who are just as loyal to their team? Why are these fans such f$&@ing azz holes?!?

Packer fans are an interesting. A good buddy of mine (A Packer fan) said GB has the worst fans in the league because they are so spoiled. 

Just now, samueladams said:

Will their lack of talent play a major factor on why we beat them?  I like Jordy Nelson, but I'm happy he will not play in the next game.

Rodgers has won the last two games without Jordy Nelson. Jordy Nelson is a great player, but they don't need him to beat us. 

Jordy could still play in this game. 

Regardless, Rodgers makes everyone look incredible, they have enough talent to beat us. 

14 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Hey guys, as most of you know, I get a good look at GB every week up here as they've always been on my entire life.

I love the NFL and pride myself in knowing a lot about players and schemes of every team - especially Green Bay. 

I would love to answer any questions about players you don't know about, the state of any area of their game, or how we match up against them. 

Fire away!

- WiscoFalcon

What do GB fans and talk radio think of Atlanta's team this year?  

1 minute ago, WiscoFalcon said:

From the fans I have already talked to, they all gush about the offense. They are concerned that they don't have the secondary to compete.

Haven't listened to much of the local media yet. 

My company's headquarters are in Green Bay. All of my co-workers are in Green Bay. I am a remote worker that offices in ATL. I am already hearing the trash talk and it all revolves around Matt Ryan choking, not actual X's and O's. 

Edited by Hooper72
21 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Fire away!

- WiscoFalcon

Unfortunately I have to deal with family Packer fans. He said he thinks they're gonna demolish us. It's just that offense, they have more playmakers than they realize. How do you get pressure on him?

1.) How have they done this year on kick and punt returns? I was not pleased with what I saw from our special teams this past Saturday.

2.) I was surprised to see that while they're nearly dead last in pass defense, their run defense is actually in the Top 10. Think Free and TeCo are the types of runners and 1-2 punch that can still make a dent?