tailgate party

newgafatboy

43 minutes ago, aDrunkGuy said:

Yep, and get cash before coming to Atlanta.. The amount of card skimmers on atm's in Atlanta is ridiculous 

Which lot are you guys in? And what time does it start? Did my own tailgate for the San Fran game, I'll be coming this time andit would be great to meet some of y'all. 

15 minutes ago, EJmusic said:

Which lot are you guys in? And what time does it start? Did my own tailgate for the San Fran game, I'll be coming this time andit would be great to meet some of y'all. 

We lease a private spot just south of the Dome, across from the new stadium.. We had to lease it this year to have the spot for next year. Next year our spot will be directly in front of the new stadium :D

We'll have breakfast on around 7am Sunday morning.. Then till the end of the game 

Edited by aDrunkGuy

15 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

If your name has fat boy in it... it's $50 a head for some reason:ninja:

Fatboy say more about my scooter than it does me

few weeks ago a poster was telling us about a tailgate party he and his friends do a couple times a year... simply pay a cover charge and it was all the food and drinks you wanted....

1 hour ago, newgafatboy said:

Fatboy say more about my scooter than it does me

few weeks ago a poster was telling us about a tailgate party he and his friends do a couple times a year... simply pay a cover charge and it was all the food and drinks you wanted....

Right on!  Love it.  I'd love to go to one of these tailgate parties if I were in Atlanta.  It's such a wholesome, soulful way to hang out with fellow fans & friends... Football & Smoking some meat, Beer & cocktails... Got to be careful getting plowed and then jumping on your bike though bruh, that's the only drawback... Go Falcons!

14 hours ago, aDrunkGuy said:

We lease a private spot just south of the Dome, across from the new stadium.. We had to lease it this year to have the spot for next year. Next year our spot will be directly in front of the new stadium :D

We'll have breakfast on around 7am Sunday morning.. Then till the end of the game 

Are you close to gulch? Was there Sat.