Heckle Request - Need Professional Sign Maker

Capitalist

Heckling is a fine art.  Sitting on the front row in full view of area where opposing QB's warm up means you gotta have skills.

"You suck" or a hearty "boo" is nice.  But quickly forgotten.

My idea for game Sunday:

A foldable poster, large.  With Text at top:  "No one comes into this house without paying the price. Not now, not ever!"

Below that text-   A body of a fly, with Aaron Rodgers face (large enough to see clearly), sitting on top of image of Georgia Dome.

To complete visual.  I will secure multiple fly swatters.  For me and those around me.

I may also secure an Orkin shirt, or something similar.

Looking for a Professional Looking poster.  Preferred donated.  But will pay if need be.

Can be delivered to me in Monroe, or to Tailgate in Lot A....  EARLY!

Please, no copycats...  An artist should have his work respected...

One of my recent masterpieces below:

Crabby.jpg

LOL I like the idea, but somehow you've got to connect the text with the visuals. In other words, your text needs to refer to pesky insects or buzzing flies or something.  Take this for what it's worth--I'm probably the least creative person you'll ever meet:(

I thought the crab legs idea was great, tho.

15 hours ago, Capitalist said:

Heckling is a fine art.  Sitting on the front row in full view of area where opposing QB's warm up means you gotta have skills.

My idea for game Sunday:

A foldable poster, large.  With Text at top:  "No one comes into this house without paying the price. Not now, not ever!"

Below that text-   A body of a fly, with Aaron Rodgers face (large enough to see clearly), sitting on top of image of Georgia Dome.

To complete visual.  I will secure multiple fly swatters.  For me and those around me.

Looking for a Professional Looking poster.  Preferred donated.  But will pay if need be.

Crabby.jpg

You need fire hats also.  

16 hours ago, Capitalist said:

My idea for game Sunday:

Crabby.jpg

Buy  a 2' x 4' dry erase marker board  and change it however often you like .  Somethings like hey Aaron  do you know why you are a Packer this week ? Cause you're going home loser start packing