What are the chances Falcons blow GB out

TonyMartin80

If the Falcons get a big lead we cannot afford to go to prevent defense. We got to keep the foot on the gas. What kind of a game are you guys expecting? Will we jump out to a big lead like No WK 17 or will we have to come from behind? I expect this game to be similar to first one ATL wins 35 31

I was 

7 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

I think it'll be similar to the final New Orleans game. We will jump out to a lead and keep scoring, D will tighten up in 2nd/3rd quarters, and GB will make dome plays in the 4th to make the final score seem like it was closer than it actually was. Falcons win 38-31. 

Thats very possible

It's very high all the stat watchers/talkin heads will look at numbers & say we're still a bad defense. Not knowing GBs strength WRs which isn't a strength with all the injuries will be going against a surging ATL DB unit that is strong & very physical. Last time we played GB Trufant was still starting, we've improved tremendously since he went down because of Collins & the rookies developing. Just like I said last week our D isn't Detroit.. it isn't Dallas either. We may have a hiccup or 2 but for the most part we don't miss tackles & we punish the ball carriers. GBs offense is in for rude awakening .. I said 31 - 21 last week. This week I'm calling 34 - 24.. ARod will get a garbage TD late. Dirty Birdz will pummel another NFC "juggernaut" !! :slick:

I don't know about that, but this is a Falcon team that we have never known and rolling up points all the while the defense continues to improve.

This is our superbowl and everyone in Atlanta knows this--this is a mega showdown. Greenbay will be themselves. We will be so jacked. I like our chances in a heavy shootout.

Edited by Nono

Going to be a track meet. Our defense is improved but not good enough to hold Rodgers in blow out fashion. I do think our D is good for 3-4 stops and that will be more than enough for GB D's. Theor secondary is terrible. That Ladarious Gunter guy is awful. Got picked on by Dak a good bit last night. Imagine what Ryan will do.