Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PriMeTiiMe

Matt Ryan has a chance

13 posts in this topic

how sweet will it be for Ryan to beat his 2 biggest competitors for mvp in back to back weeks and bring home atlanta's1st championship?

Has anyone ever won mvp, the superbowl and been superbowl mvp all in the same season?

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

1 minute ago, Sir Joe™ said:

Me, I have.

Then I wake up and eat my wheaties like an MVP too..

Fify 

:lol: It'd be hard for the latter two to occur without each other so what your really asking is whose won the MVP and Superbowl MVP.

What I find funny, is I can't think of  a more fitting way of winning.

1-4 record, you suck, your team will crumble.

2- 4 record, bah your only wins are against the seahawks, you gotta beat someone else first.

3-4 record, bah you can oly win at home and against  a injury riddled team.

4-4 record, bah Falcons just were a fluke NFL just sucked that year.

Look forward to hearing it all of them.

1 minute ago, BadMoonRising said:

What I find funny, is I can't think of  a more fitting way of winning.

1-4 record, you suck, your team will crumble.

2- 4 record, bah your only wins are against the seahawks, you gotta beat someone else first.

3-4 record, bah you can oly win at home and against  a injury riddled team.

4-4 record, bah Falcons just were a fluke NFL just sucked that year.

Look forward to hearing it all of them.

Correct, the only way that we'll truly silence all the doubters is to do it consistently, not just go all the way this season, but contend or repeat every year.

You do that for 2 or more years, and they have no choice but to acknowledge you.

BadMoonRising likes this

We've already played the hardest defense we're going to face, and we destroyed them. Rodgers is of course Godgers, but we're the better team. New England ... that's the only one that should be tough on paper.

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

how sweet will it be for Ryan to beat his 2 biggest competitors for mvp in back to back weeks and bring home atlanta's1st championship?

Has anyone ever won mvp, the superbowl and been superbowl mvp all in the same season?

ICE is gonna focus on GB defensive scheme and tendencies all week. Glad he wont focus ON anything else.

I don't know about you guys but I don't care about acknowledgement from anyone. I'm a Falcons fan because I love my city and this is our team and I get pure joy and excitement seeing us succeed. Anything anyone says about us good or bad doesn't change my experience as a fan. I don't need other people to like us just so I can feel better about liking us myself. You get what I'm saying? The fact is whether we go the distance or not we have had a historical season that is in the books and can't be erased. The only thing popularity gets you is pro bowls and a bunch of press awards that mean nothing outside of MVP. But at the end of the day what's an MVP matter if you don't win the big one? What I'm saying is, we could go out and win a thousand super bowls and people would still find a reason to hate. So don't even feed into it. Be confident in your fandom. Don't let anyone steal your joy.

LordJulio and kiwifalcon like this

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Kurt Warner in 99'