I PLAN ON IGNORING SPORTS MEDIA THIS WEEK

BIRDLAND 2.0

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Think I'll follow your lead BIRD. Not gonna put any unnecessary stress before Sunday, and I'm already tired of the Brady/Rodgers show. Just want the Falcons win and show everybody that we are champs!

Boom, Icant stand Joe Buck. I plan on muting game and putting CC on. Too old to get caught up in sports preschool analysis! I see a brutal game on Rodgers body AND Wides/TE. 

I like it myself. I watch the shows. I don't watch it tobhear them talk about just the falcons. I want to hear what skip has to say to Shannon who told him Dallas would be 1 and done. I want to see what they have to say about the most points Seattle has given up under Carroll. I wanna see what Shannon thinks about this matchup. There are media guys that keep it real. I don't focus on agenda driven media guys. And again, I don't watch the shows tk listen to a falcons love fest. 

8 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

This thread NEEDS bumped. The panty twisting/bunching IS already starting. IGNORE the sports media. 

Seriously. The only thing you're going to hear is "Rodgers gunna win Owl", "Brady is da gr8", and "Cowboys shoulda, woulda, coulda".

After tonight don't be surprised if the narrative is Rodgers is "destined" for the bowl with Brady. I can hear it already. Fug the media coverage, and lets support the Birds.

That being said, before I cut myself off of sports media, I will at least see Shannon give it to Skip, and Stephen A going off on Boys fans LOL

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Seriously. The only thing you're going to hear is "Rodgers gunna win Owl", "Brady is da gr8", and "Cowboys shoulda, woulda, coulda".

After tonight don't be surprised if the narrative is Rodgers is "destined" for the bowl with Brady. I can hear it already. Fug the media coverage, and lets support the Birds.

That being said, before I cut myself off of sports media, I will at least see Shannon give it to Skip, and Stephen A going off on Boys fans LOL

Fans have seen too much misery, but TMQ has the experience and savvy--with Shannahan to excorcise ALL past demons. This team will win a Super Bowl this year or next.

I have to disagree.  Watch and let it sink into your gut.  Then come Sunday, let all of that anger out on the Packers.  I'm not saying to slap a Packer fan at the game, but I'm also not saying don't slap a Packers fan at the game.  You don't think the Brotherhood hasn't taken notice of how scrutinized their QB is.  The Seahawks are a physical team and we pushed them around, the Pack ain't ready.

Rise Up!

12 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Strongly suggest everyone save their sanity for next Sunday and not waste energy listening to the Aaron Rodgers QB Savior soap opera! I know TMQ Will Have a brilliant plan on all game phases! 

Personally, at the moment, IDGAF what they have to say.  They can blow smoke up our *** or they can blow smoke up Green Bay's ***.  It doesn't matter.  Honestly I think most real fans of the NFL that watch more than just their home team know we're a very legit team,  Saturday opened the eyes up for a lot of casual fans.  But still, F what they have to say.  Dan Quinn will have these boys ready to take the field Sunday afternoon.