Please don't sell your tickets!

boogerredd

1 minute ago, Passprotection said:

I went a few years ago when GB touched us and WAY too many GB fans their... Stadium echoed "Kuuuhn" ever time that clown made a play. Sickening that it was in our dome.

That's what I mean. And you know they are foaming at the mouth with just one game till the Super Bowl. Most of these people live in ATL and have never set foot in Green Bay. 

32 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Or please sell 2-4 to me, seriously. I lost my voice last night, I am gonna rage come Sunday.

Was very proud of the Dome yesterday. We represented like we should. Unfortunately it will be TOTALLY different come Sunday. We'll still win though. 

Good lord as much as i want to go to the game considering my GF is from wisconsin and just moved here this year and is a big packer fan i just can't afford 1000 dollars for me her and her son right now :(.

If the tickets were 100 each i could swing 300 or so but thats a bit out of my jurisdiction as it sits.  So if anyone does decide not to want to go and wants to let a huge falcon fan get their tickets i can swing 100 each to keep you from selling them to a packers fan :)

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Packer fans will pay $$$.

Unfortunately there are going to be a lot of them there.

Yep, like I said probably wishful thinking that we can keep most of them out. But we have a team this time that can shut them up if we play like we've been playing. 

59 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

Oh yea... before the game ended there were 13k ticket available... right after it ended 12k... 

Well i am the reason for two of those and i am definitely atlanta falcons fan. Paid $626 for two tickets in section 326 . So just because there are tickets being sold doesnt mean that its the Cheese heads buying them. 

15 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Man.  $300 for upper corner is too rich for my blood.  Got a baby due that week too so I guess I'll have to sit this one out. :D

Really hope the fans turn out though.  For those going, make the place rockin

Congrats!  

5 minutes ago, MattyICE2Roddy said:

Well i am the reason for two of those and i am definitely atlanta falcons fan. Paid $626 for two tickets in section 326 . So just because there are tickets being sold doesnt mean that its the Cheese heads buying them. 

Need more fans like you brother. Salute!