From the Mouth of AR12

TheFalcoholic

I know we had a game winning drive to win that game, and it was a shoot out. Not guaranteeing a win next week, because any given sunday, yada yada blah blah blah....but each team we've played twice this year, Q has had this team R-E-A-D-Y to play better the second game. I think our D has improved drastically since that game also. 

I'm just sad that game didn't go another full quarter and let them beat on each other some more

8 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I know we had a game winning drive to win that game, and it was a shoot out. Not guaranteeing a win next week, because any given sunday, yada yada blah blah blah....but each team we've played twice this year, Q has had this team R-E-A-D-Y to play better the second game. I think our D has improved drastically since that game also. 

I'm just sad that game didn't go another full quarter and let them beat on each other some more

Wanna have ribs again this week, Papa? Jordy's?

Oh, forgive me, did I let that slip out?

1 minute ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

I like y'alls outlook. I wish I was optimistic about stopping Rodgers. 

He will get his, we'll get ours.  Ours will be more.  Much more.

Rodgers might score on 60 or 70% of possessions.  Against that porous  GB secondary,  Matt should hit 90%.

30 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Tevin Coleman didn't play that week either. 

7 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I may just work on a new sauce this week and call it  jordy's rib sauce........ if it goes over big, I'll give you a cut :ninja: 

Jordy's it is. Thanks. man. I need the $.

I like the Texas Pete sauce and vinegar and brown sugar and ketchup (No High Fructose.) and mustard and paprika and lemon juice and garlic and A-1 and onions in mine. Oh yea, lots of salt and pepper. I make my own too!

Edited by Tim Mazetti