Sea Turtles...Hashbrown's thoughts/mancave

HASHBROWN3

Whatever you want to call them, it was abundantly clear there is a new sheriff in town. And Atlanta just yanked the title for toughness right out of their cold, dead hands.

We evened the score from that rip off game in Seattle and you just know that team had that 2nd half in their minds while preparing for an angry, pizzed off Falcons team.

When Matt Ryan drove his team the length of the field for our 7th straight opening TD drive to answer an impressive Seattle score, you KNOW Seattle's team had an unspoken, collective WOW moment.

About 4 Straight scores later and feeling the nasty sting of our fast, young D, that's when it became transparent to the media and the Hawks team that they were over matched and in for a really long nightmare which would end their playoff hopes! No more talk of them peaking at the right time and finding their running game.  

Instead, Dan Quinn whooped his protege in fine fashion, evening the score at the supreme time...playoff time. As the cameras panned the crime scene, what stood out the most on several occasions were the close ups of both Pete Carroll and his stud QB Russell Wilson. The defeat on their faces was clearly evident as it was virtually impossible for them to hide their heartbreak and disbelief. Atlanta beat them soundly and convincingly and it wasn't even close by the 4th quarter.

The best thing Seattle brought with them on the night that wouldn't be, was a falcon castoff by the name of Devin Hester.

Take notice NFL, we've put together a team where Matt Ryan doesn't have to do it all by himself anymore!  Long live the new birds who'll be awarded a new roost from which to swoop that azz!!!

BTW, here's a lame vid of my cave b4 the game...

Well spoken hash.  One thing that I'm just now starting to get used to is watching our Falcons psychologically owning other teams. It's been nothing short of a sight to behold waiting and watching for the moment when the other team has the realization that they can't stop what's about to happen.  Man is it fun watching this team. 

42 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Well spoken hash.  One thing that I'm just now starting to get used to is watching our Falcons psychologically owning other teams. It's been nothing short of a sight to behold waiting and watching for the moment when the other team has the realization that they can't stop what's about to happen.  Man is it fun watching this team. 

Thanks!  You said a mouthful.  I agree. Not just the psych affect on other teams, but seeing our team flip the switch. We're now the ones with confidence and causing other teams to question themselves!

what a year!  If it ended next week, the team has surpassed every expectation!

37 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

****, now Carroll is Quinn's protege huh?

Didn't know it worked liked that, but you gotta beat the man to become the man I guess.

Only in terms of him being his very own man TODAY, rather than being known as Carroll's old Defensive guy.  At least I thought it made sense or came across the right way. DQ wanted that one big time!