Michael Irvin giving mad love

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ShmevinShmarris said:

"If you want to beat a team, you attack their weaknesses. If you want to break a team, you attack their strengths."

Continues on saying thats exactly what we did. Specifically brought up hoe Michael Bennett was trying to start fights because he had nothing else to offer. 

****. I love that quote!

28 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

"If you want to beat a team, you attack their weaknesses. If you want to break a team, you attack their strengths."

Continues on saying thats exactly what we did. Specifically brought up hoe Michael Bennett was trying to start fights because he had nothing else to offer. 

27 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

****. I love that quote!

Yeah. GREAT quote. Love it. 

34 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

"Theres a knock at Shmevin's door, Shmev answers door, Its Michael Bennett. UH OH"

But yeah, he was pretty dirty last night.

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Bennett is awful and showed why the Seahawks are no longer a threat. If just one of those West teams got slightly competent the Seahawks would lose control of that division.

No no no there still a threat.

You can best believe there fixing that o-line and with Earl Thomas back there I think next year they'll be right back in the mix.

We beat them up good yesterday but Pete Carroll is to smart to let his team flounder for too long.Dont be writing these guys off.

14 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

No no no there still a threat.

You can best believe there fixing that o-line and with Earl Thomas back there I think next year they'll be right back in the mix.

We beat them up good yesterday but Pete Carroll is to smart to let his team flounder for too long.Dont be writing these guys off.

I'm pretty sure the Seahawks have around $30mil in cap room this off-season. I'm pretty sure that's assuming they ship Jimmy though 

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Bennett is awful and showed why the Seahawks are no longer a threat. If just one of those West teams got slightly competent the Seahawks would lose control of that division.

They are most certainly still a threat and Bennett most certainly isn't awful. If we had a chance to get him I hope we'd jump in it. Him and Beasley as bookends??? Wow. I like players that have a certain type of attitude. He has it. Not the antics he had yesterday but in his play. Quinn brought him to Seattle so that says Quinn likes that type of attitude as well. He likes mean guys and so do I. 

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

With the coaching moves this past week, it may be the Rams who take over if they have a good FA and draft to give their offense a chance

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

We broke Denver too. They were 4-0 before us. 

Been breaking teams all year. Carolina is another one imo, they'd still been hanging tight till our game. Cam just seemed to give up entirely, especially after that Debo hit messed him up.

Kinda broke the Packers too. People forget they were 4-2 before facing us. We kicked off their 4 game losing streak before ARod's "run the table" speech.

And we were the nail in the coffin for Fisher and Chip Kelly getting fired.

1 hour ago, FentayeJones said:

I like Irvin (when hes not talkng about the Cowboys) a lot. Along with LaDainian Tomlinson and Willie McGinest.

Deion sanders and Shannon Sharpe keep it real as well. They use logic and not favoritism. They all are partial to their teams but these guys will be real with themselves.