'Bullies don't like to be bullied."

Jerry Maguire

39 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

"Bullies don't like to be bullied" is also how Holyfield beat Tyson twice.

Just wait until Brady is whining about not getting calls in the Super Bowl. Same thing. B)

Clowney was not giving a flying**** about Brady. Dude took his shot whenever he could roughing be ****ed. 

17 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

don't give Robinson the credit for that, he said Quinn told him they were gonna take the fight to the Seahawks, Quinn was the one who said "bullies don't like to be bullied"

carry on

I know he quoted Quinn, but I thought that was actually Robinson's words.  Either one works for me lol

1 hour ago, Sir Joe™ said:

p19YexuRM6hTW.gif

We are starting to see a trend of getting a big shot on every mobile QB we face.

Also, loving Debo's awareness of where the first down marker was and Beasley is a quick QBs nightmare.  I know that it has hurt his sack numbers, but it is good to know that we can spy the QB without having to sacrifice a LB all the time.

10 hours ago, Jerry Maguire said:

That's what former Seahawk Michael Robinson said when discussing how the Falcons "outphysicaled" the physical Seahawks.

Music to my ears! People.are starting to talk about how physical this team is.  It's only Year 2 for Quinn.

That Bennett eye jab WAS classic Raiders-Denver-Steeler Nasty Old School. This incident fueled a FIRE. 

9 hours ago, Jerry Maguire said:

I know he quoted Quinn, but I thought that was actually Robinson's words.  Either one works for me lol

I still had it on DVR. It was Quinn that said it, and here is the exact quote:

"Mike, we're gonna bring the fight to Seattle. Bullies don't like to be bullied."

10 hours ago, Sir Joe™ said:

p19YexuRM6hTW.gif

This might be a perfect example of "leverage" tackling.  When Poole turned around he saw Jones closing in with Vic behind him. He knew there was no where Wilson could go because of the pursuit angles from 45 and 44 and put every bit of force into that shoulder hit.

This is a quote from Dan Quinn's press conference when he was hired.

"One of our goals here is we are going to try to be the best fundamental team in football. That is a real challenge and tackling and our ability to go after the ball and take care of it on offense, those are going to be some of the core tenants that we will talk about. The rugby tackling really involves shoulder tackling. It’s a leverage tackling principle, so for us, not only is it safer but it’s more effective for us to do that. Rugby has used shoulder tackling for years and about two years ago when we were trying to take the head [hits] out of the game some people said ‘well it may not be as physical’ and we said that’s absolutely not going to be the case. Just like a pitcher throws fastballs in the strike zone we are going to try to hit people absolutely as hard as we can in the strike zone. That shoulder tackling, the physical nature can still come through for sure.”

Yeah. They are definitely hitting people absolutely as hard as they can in the strike zone.

3 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

man Vic is closin' fast!!!

Not only that he was held by the linaman after hr turned around to start chasing Wilson.  So not only did he not get a good clean start to catch him he caught up with him before he could make the 1st down marker.  For a DE thats fricken ridiculous considering thats Russel Wilson he is catching.  If he gets a free get off russel doesn't make it more than 5 to 8 yards before Beastley gets him.

9 hours ago, LexM400 said:

With Mike Smith as head coach Toilolo is a yard short. He has a truck stick too! He threw Thrope outta the way like a child. Thorpe is 6-1 200lbs, so not the biggest for an NFL player but dang.

If Terrell wasn't standing right behind Wagner,  Toilolo would have ran him over to.  Bobby was headed that way towards being a victim just happened to have another dude behind him to save face,