Crowd Noise

direwolf

I'm sure it's been said, but wanted to add my two cents. Last night was insane in the Dome! The crowd was as loud as it has ever been and I was there for the '98 playoff win against the 49ers, the Vick Returns game, and other highlights. My dad, brother, and I were in our seats an hour early and it was already starting to get rowdy. You could feel something special was getting ready to happen!

Proud of my city! If that was the last game in the Dome, we sure sent her out in style!

28 minutes ago, direwolf said:

I'm sure it's been said, but wanted to add my two cents. Last night was insane in the Dome! The crowd was as loud as it has ever been and I was there for the '98 playoff win against the 49ers, the Vick Returns game, and other highlights. My dad, brother, and I were in our seats an hour early and it was already starting to get rowdy. You could feel something special was getting ready to happen!

Proud of my city! If that was the last game in the Dome, we sure sent her out in style!

I can't talk yet.... That was the best crowd by a long shot that I've ever seen at --any-- football game.

32 minutes ago, direwolf said:

Maybe we're not done.  Depending on what happens later today, we will have another week of football in the Georgia Dome.

I had surgery on my septum and sinuses at 2PM on Friday.  At the Dome last night I almost passed out screaming my arse off while my wife went ballistic trying to calm me down, but I was just insane.  Today I am totally burnt and cannot talk at all, but I was not going to be denied one more game in the Dome.  Sorry if I grossed out the people around me with the blood pouring out my nose into my bandaged face.  But the group around me were so cool about it.

One guy just kept shouting "Bleed Red Bro for our Falcons?"

2 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

I had surgery on my septum and sinuses at 2PM on Friday.  At the Dome last night I almost passed out screaming my arse off while my wife went ballistic trying to calm me down, but I was just insane.  Today I am totally burnt and cannot talk at all, but I was not going to be denied one more game in the Dome.  Sorry if I grossed out the people around me with the blood pouring out my nose into my bandaged face.  But the group around me were so cool about it.

Oh my goodness...

6 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

Your blood sacrifice was well worth it. Was wondering why the Seahawks  had a clipped wing !

36 minutes ago, Golden State Dirty Bird said:

Yeah it was very loud on TV..  Props to those that attended the game..  Your lost voice today was definitely worth it last night!

Matt actually had to wave his arms to quieten the crowd down.....I can't remember ever seeing that happen.

7 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Matt actually had to wave his arms to quieten the crowd down.....I can't remember ever seeing that happen.

Yeah especially early in the game. I thought maybe a lot of hags fans were there but the Dome was just extra krunk. Leagues better than it has been in recent years. I went to the Saints game with Falconsfanest1989 and that game was the loudest I had been to since 2012.