Jump to content

Hageman Impressive


FalconsIn2012
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Thought this pic from the Hester thread would be appropriate here

587b7db5c07a0_HagemanandNeal.jpg.63661a1

 
 

Neal is the charismatic ringleader. Hags is the stupid but loyal bodyguard that can rip anyone in half at Neal's command. Together they roam the street's of Arkham city...

Edited by likeriver
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hageman was doing exactly what I thought he would going into this game. I told my brother to watch out for him and he just kind of chuckled. Then, once that defense settled down in the second quarter, you repeatedly saw Hageman wreaking havoc around that DL. It was great to see and I'm happy for Hageman. He's got the tools and talent and it looks like he's finally finding his footing in this league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Hage has been playing well since mid-season when they basically had to put him in the lineup.

He's earned his spot on the team IMHO.  

True. Hage has easily been the most underrated and improved player on the defense. He keeps crashing the edge when at base DE and frankly his pass rush from inside is getting pretty darn good. It's so interesting how e all go on and on about pass rushing DTs, but we keep missing that wee seeing a young stud interior pass rusher emerging.

i think the problem with Hage is we all forget his raw he was when he was drafted, always physically gifted but not football savvy, but the coaching staff seems to have really tuned him up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Dude looks terrifying...like a bigger version of Lattimore

He has certainly put work in the weight room since joining team. He was always big, but my goodness he looks 320 or 330 of pure muscle on that field. He almost reminds me of Seymour in his prime the way he carries that weight without a big gut...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Golden State Dirty Bird said:

I thought Babs played very good as well..  Looked a lot like the Babs from 3 to 4 years ago!  Made me happy to see him making plays..

I agree...Brooks also balled out.  Got that first big sack to settle things down for us

Edited by Falconsin2012
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I agree...Snead also balled out.  Got that first big sack to settle things down for us

haha and that Ben Garland sack!  Our D line surprised me a bit last night..  I didn't think we'd be the Lions of last week... But it didn't expect the performance we had last night.. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden State Dirty Bird said:

I thought Babs played very good as well..  Looked a lot like the Babs from 3 to 4 years ago!  Made me happy to see him making plays..

**** yeah! Babs looked like he found the fountain of youth.  He and Brookes effin Reed were tearing through Seattles Line.  If Wilson was not such an amazing Athlete we would have had about 7 or 8 sacs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beachwitter said:

**** yeah! Babs looked like he found the fountain of youth.  He and Brookes effin Reed were tearing through Seattles Line.  If Wilson was not such an amazing Athlete we would have had about 7 or 8 sacs.

You know Babs is interesting. Off topic is he stays reasonable in contract, I'd love to keep him in a short term deal. 

How bout Freeney? Dang the old guys were balling.

also and I know folks will poo poo this, but TJax has started playing very well on the DL as well. We're actually not as bad on the interior as folks think. I'd restructure TJax, keep Babs on short term. And I really like Garland as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Neal is the charismatic ringleader. Hags is the stupid but loyal bodyguard that can rip anyone in half at Neal's command. Together they roam the street's of Arkham city...

Good analogy...I think Hageman has gotten caught up in the rapid improvement of the entire unit and raised his game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MSalmon said:

You know Babs is interesting. Off topic is he stays reasonable in contract, I'd love to keep him in a short term deal. 

How bout Freeney? Dang the old guys were balling.

also and I know folks will poo poo this, but TJax has started playing very well on the DL as well. We're actually not as bad on the interior as folks think. I'd restructure TJax, keep Babs on short term. And I really like Garland as well

I definitely agree about Garland.  His value is extremely high because he is a solid backup on both offensive and defensive line.  Loved that he secured the safety yesterday!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...