Great Win!

Nono

Wow, huge win for this entire team/coaches and for Quinn over his former team. I am so glad the Richard Sherman issues and mouth didn't come into play. Tired of that guy.

Honestly I think we match up better against Dallas. Rodgers still scares me.

Could this be the year? dare I say SB

35 minutes ago, Nono said:

Wow, huge win for this entire team/coaches and for Quinn over his former team. I am so glad the Richard Sherman issues and mouth didn't come into play. Tired of that guy.

Honestly I think we match up better against Dallas. Rodgers still scares me.

Could this be the year? dare I say SB

I keep seeing this comment and just want to provide a counter-argument. Open to a good debate!

While Rodgers is for sure an incredibly talented QB, I still think we match up better against GB.

For one thing, stating the obvious, it's a home game, and our crowd SHOWED up yesterday, electric and on fire.

And more importantly from a football sense, Rodgers IS that team right now. No real run game to back him up, and a defense decimated by injury.

Yes, GB would score but our offense is undoubtedly built to win a shootout if needed.

Whereas in Dallas, that run game has the potential to keep the ball out of our best weapon's hands and their defense is stronger than Green Bay's for the touches we do get.

Don't get me wrong, whoever wins later today, bring 'em on.

I believe we can beat anybody.

But in terms of pure match-ups, Green Bay seems the better candidate ...

1 minute ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I keep seeing this comment and just want to provide a counter-argument. Open to a good debate!

While Rodgers is for sure an incredibly talented QB, I still think we match up better against GB.

For one thing, stating the obvious, it's a home game, and our crowd SHOWED up yesterday, electric and on fire.

And more importantly from a football sense, Rodgers IS that team right now. No real run game to back him up, and a defense decimated by injury.

Yes, GB would score but our offense is undoubtedly built to win a shootout if needed.

Whereas in Dallas, that run game has the potential to keep the ball out of our best weapon's hands and their defense is stronger than Green Bay's for the touches we do get.

Exactly! I've been arguing that I would take our chances in a shootout over game against a ball control team with a dominant OL on their turf (remember Eagles?) any day. 

I just don't see why people care who we play.

These two teams are playing to see who gets to play us next week.  The team that wins was dumb enough not to know better.

The only question is how many hearts will be broken next week at ESPN when they get their comeupence for sleeping on us all season.

2 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I could hear how electric the Dome was on the TV, crowd was jacked up and there is a true excitement not just a "wow we're in the playoffs" , more like a "holy ****-this could be our year!" 

You may be right about GB. I can hardly contain myself now. I am going to be a wreck come the championship game

+1