Hands down best part of the game

QuinnTorris

During the game after a great drive for a TD, FOX shows a shot of the Seachicken DC trying to rally his guys to get their **** together, then we get the shot of Ryan on the other side presumably telling his guys to close the f*cking door. This a true leader, and this is the dayum MVP. I don't recall Rodgers ever doing this. I knew Seattle was done for after I saw this. This isn't last year's team in any way. 

IMG_1540.JPG

I think he was telling them to stay focused and not retaliate for the late hit BS Seattle was pulling to get under our skin.

It's really interesting the class Quinn showed by sitting on the ball on the 2 yard line when we easily could've run it in. And yet the Seattle DL was still hitting after the whistle, knocking Alex Mack backwards into Ryan risking a freak injury when the game was clearly over. That will be remembered.

Seattle is just what I thought they were. A bunch of cheating punk thugs led by that cheating punk thug Sherman.

1 hour ago, QuinnTorris said:

During the game after a great drive for a TD, FOX shows a shot of the Seachicken DC trying to rally his guys to get their **** together, then we get the shot of Ryan on the other side presumably telling his guys to close the f*cking door. This a true leader, and this is the dayum MVP. I don't recall Rodgers ever doing this. I knew Seattle was done for after I saw this. This isn't last year's team in any way. 

IMG_1540.JPG

Nope, it was Levine Toilolo the Seahawk Killer slinging their defender to the ground line a rag doll, running 5 yards and shouldering KJ Wright back a yard.

I love Toilolo but dude is so low on everyone's radar the announcers can't say his name right half the time.  On that play the announcer stuttered and corrected him self.  He slung dude so hard it put respect in the announcers mouth.

I laughed my butt off.

Edited by Waterjabbers

6 minutes ago, Waterjabbers said:

Nope, it was Levine Toilolo the Seahawk Killer slinging their defender to the ground line a rag doll, running 5 yards and shouldering KJ Wright back a yard.

I love Toilolo but dude is so low on everyone's radar the announcers can't say his name right half the time.  On that play the announcer stuttered and corrected him self.  He slung dude so hard it put respect in the announcers mouth.

I laughed my butt off.

What quarter or score did this happen? I would love to see that.

I DVR'd the game and want to look out for that play.

3 minutes ago, Waterjabbers said:

3rd or 4th.  Look it up, APD should be issuing a warrant for Toilolo.  It was assault and battery.

Thanks dude. I am definitelygoing to be looking for it.

My wife told me that APD did post a twitter or fb post that stated 'they got a call to the Dome, the Atlanta Falcons just gave a beat down to the Seahawks.' (paraphrased)

Edited by The Peregrine

13 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Thanks dude. I am definitelygoing to be looking for it.

My wife told me that APD did post a twitter or fb post that stated 'they got a call to the Dome, the Atlanta Falcons just gave a beat down to the Seahawks.' (paraphrased)

7:49 left in the fourth quarter.  Just looked up the time marker.

And it wasn't Wright, it was Wagner that caught Toilolo's shoulder.

Edited by Waterjabbers

6 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Excellent highlight. I watched the video 10 times literally and still enjoy it. That video tells so much about this team and that game.

1. The blitz pickup with KJ Wright and Kam Chancellor on the left side, even switching from inside pickup to outside pickup by Matthews.

2. The straight MURDER of Thorpe by Lolo. LMAO, that was a straight up BEAST MODE mush right there. Made Lynch proud, but not so much. He 'lil boy'd' him. Like, 'like boy get off me.

3. He not only carried Wagner but he straight up punked him, put it in his chest. What a blow. Caused a whiplash. And proceeded by carrying 2 more Hawks. 

4. When they showed Falcons fan high fiving, the look on the lone Hawks fan.

5. We have arrived, as have Lolo. We are physical. Quinn's mantra has sunk in. Lolo didn't get the memo about the fast part but I'll take it. Great perseverance by Lolo and the Falcons for sticking with it.

50 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Excellent highlight. I watched the video 10 times literally and still enjoy it. That video tells so much about this team and that game.

1. The blitz pickup with KJ Wright and Kam Chancellor on the left side, even switching from inside pickup to outside pickup by Matthews.

2. The straight MURDER of Thorpe by Lolo. LMAO, that was a straight up BEAST MODE mush right there. Made Lynch proud, but not so much. He 'lil boy'd' him. Like, 'like boy get off me.

3. He not only carried Wagner but he straight up punked him, put it in his chest. What a blow. Caused a whiplash. And proceeded by carrying 2 more Hawks. 

5. We have arrived, as have Lolo. We are physical. Quinn's mantra has sunk in. Lolo didn't get the memo about the fast part but I'll take it. Great perseverance by Lolo and the Falcons for sticking with it.

Then he got In their face with a lil talking after the play. Also, I like how he crashed In to push Bennett off of Schraeder when dude was trying to fight. Yep the ol ukulele giant played with a lot of attitude.

3 hours ago, The Peregrine said:

6. Lolo drops an easy pass on previous drive and Matt goes right back to him as he trusts his guys. 

3 hours ago, The Peregrine said:

6. The shot of the smokin hot blonde cheerleader at the :26 second mark of that highlight!

http://video.nfl.com/films/2016/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/POST/19/170114_ghl_bp_ATL_toilolo_stiff_arm_734523_5000k.mp4