If that was the last game in the Dome

Kaptain Krazy

17 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I don't get this train of thought. What makes Dallas more likely to be rusty then the Falcons?

I also don't get how TATFers can say "ATL already beat GB" as a reason why the Falcons can do it again when Dallas can say the same thing...except they beat the Packers by 14 on the road and now get them at home.

5 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I also don't get how TATFers can say "ATL already beat GB" as a reason why the Falcons can do it again when Dallas can say the same thing...except they beat the Packers by 14 on the road and now get them at home.

I believe sometimes fans will say anything to prove their point. I hate Dallas and Green Bay equally. Top 4 teams in the hate department. But Dallas is a good team. Top 4 imo and Green By isn't, I don't think Green Bay wins this one.

27 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I don't get this train of thought. What makes Dallas more likely to be rusty than the Falcons?

The only thing I can think of is that their stars sat out for most part of their last game so they've been on the shelf for 2 weeks. 

2 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I don't get this train of thought. What makes Dallas more likely to be rusty than the Falcons?

The Cowboys had the #1 seed locked up by week 16. Even though they played their starters against the Lions that game and won, it's been 4 weeks since they played a meaningful game. They've basically had a month since they had to play with any sense of urgency, compared to a Green Bay team that's been in playoff mode since week 11. That could make a difference, Dallas has to flip that switch while Green Bay's switch has been turned on for a while.

3 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

The best thing about that game was the crowd. As good as I've ever seen it. I'm proud of my hometown for showing up.

I have been in the Done for the majority of the games over the past 25 years, Best crowd ever but the only sad part was the USHER was asking people to sit down. We finally told him to have us removed or go away. 

2 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I look at gb as having a weaker rb. This season running the football on our team all game is the best chance to beat us. Gb has a weaker oline with our dline playing like they are we can get to Rodgers. Also the wr/te are weaker then Dallas. So our hungry defense has a better on paper match up vs gb. Plus how our fans where! Give me any team at home and I say we are a 6point favorite. Defence gb vs Dallas I don't know who is weaker

4 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

The best thing about that game was the crowd. As good as I've ever seen it. I'm proud of my hometown for showing up.

95% were in red and black, seats were filled at kickoff, and the dome was rocking. I was surprised there was only 1 false start.

18 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

95% were in red and black, seats were filled at kickoff, and the dome was rocking. I was surprised there was only 1 false start.

You could tell they were having communication issues as we were screaming. Any calls at the line were difficult for them. 1 false start is pretty impressive though.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

To be fair the Packers were not the same backers early in the season.  The two teams have changed directions a bit with the packers having the hot hand so to speak.  I'm not counting Dallas out but I think the Pack will take them.  Which means we will get a home game against pretty much a one dimensional offense.  

That's what i'm rooting for today. i think ATL matches up better against GB and i'd love to attend another NFCCG.