Ricardo Allen

atljbo

1 minute ago, sanfranfalcon said:

still too slow...sorry!! but i appreciate his service to the team!!;)

i do think he is still a step slow on some plays... again i remind myself this is just his 2nd year as a safety .. Does he just need more time at the position

4 minutes ago, atljbo said:

i do think he is still a step slow on some plays... again i remind myself this is just his 2nd year as a safety .. Does he just need more time at the position

i mean you might have some truth there. but when i watch him i just always see 'too' slow. Quinn luvs him tho...so what do i know???...

Edited by sanfranfalcon

YES!!! He gets beat up by the PRO BOARD WANNA BE, WISH THEY COULD BE  BUT WILL NEVER BE SCOUTS.  But kid gives his all, all the time He probably won't be an All Star but there is no I in team and he helps makes our Falcons one if the top 4 teams left. Shout out to DQ, TD and the FO for not giving up on him!

He's a great kind of player to have.  He's a bit like Kemal Ishmael, but at FS instead of SS.

He's going to work hard, give you everything, and be in the film room.  He's just 2/10ths of a second slower than the type of guy who can take this defense to the next level.

But I'll take as many of those guys as you can have until the find the "perfect fit."  He's a solid player.