Pics from the thrashing of seahags

Slappywhite

13 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

We both are hoarse,  we yelled MVP  and got whole section in,   u see the guy run on the feild ?

They purposefully don't show it on TV when someone runs on the field, because they don't want to give them any additional attention & encourage copy cats. They did show the equipment manager cracking up about it right behind Quinn as it was going down though!:lol:

Just now, k-train said:

They purposefully don't show it on TV when someone runs on the field, because they don't want to give them any additional attention & encourage copy cats.

yeah he was wearing all white and had a sign,  dont know why or what it said, the guys did a good job running him down, didnt last very long 

6 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I've heard some say they've never seen the dome like that. Anybody agree? I was not there. 

The broadcast sure seemed a little louder than normal and Wes and Arch sure seemed proud of the crowd.

@Slappywhite I'm honestly happy you got to see that game in person. This little message board here can be used for good. Big props to @SkerFalcon8710. You'll be in my thoughts my man. To go through what it is you are and you wanted to help another fan out...that's big dude. 

15 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The broadcast sure seemed a little louder than normal and Wes and Arch sure seemed proud of the crowd.

@Slappywhite I'm honestly happy you got to see that game in person. This little message board here can be used for good. Big props to @SkerFalcon8710. You'll be in my thoughts my man. To go through what it is you are and you wanted to help another fan out...that's big dude. 

very thoughtful and very classy   SkerFalcon8710 did, and he's a great guy.  even if there'd been no tickets ,I'd still be a winner, glad I met him.

27 minutes ago, k-train said:

They purposefully don't show it on TV when someone runs on the field, because they don't want to give them any additional attention & encourage copy cats. They did show the equipment manager cracking up about it right behind Quinn as it was going down though!:lol:

25 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

yeah he was wearing all white and had a sign,  dont know why or what it said, the guys did a good job running him down, didnt last very long 

They actually had the sky cam angle on the broadcast for a few seconds when that happened so you could see him running across midfield before they cut to a different angle.

20 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

It sounded so loud on TV and was commented on by different people on the broadcast about how loud it was. Loved hearing the MVP chant multiple times.

22 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Thanks j, respect to you sir!

48 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

.had more but couldnt get  them on page , we had a great time, and boy did we make some noise,  Thank you so much Josh skerfalcon 

falcons 1.jpg

Falcons 2.jpg

Falcons 3.jpg

No problem!! Glad you got to whitness this!!! Those tickets went to a good man well deserving! So glad I got to know you and will continue to stay in touch! 

8 minutes ago, papachaz said:

oh that is SOOOO funny! that has to be a message board member as many times as people here have 'invited' others here to the waffle house

LOL, it's from when Julio was drafted and a reporter asked him what his nick-name was. He was like...."Uhhhhh, Julio is my nickname.....But I guess Waffle House because I'm always open"

36 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I've heard some say they've never seen the dome like that. Anybody agree? I was not there. 

Loudest I've ever heard it.

The energy from the crowd was phenomenal. Everyone got there early and the volume level was deafening. I was down just  10 rows back from the 50 yard line and man was it loud, my ears are still ringing. 

Some dude played the National Anthem on a saxophone and absolutely crushed it......when the crowd cheered I knew the 12 man showed up.