Cowboys vs Packers who do you want to face?

Packers or Cowboys? You do you want to face?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. You ya want?

• Cowboys
    • Packers
    • Does not matter we will steam roll over anyone face!!

Pick your poison. Aaron Rodgers or Zeke and that O line? I'd probably take my chances with the the Cowboys. Hoping that Dak and Zeke look like rookies. I know getting another home game would be huge but that means your getting Aaron Rodgers off a big road win and all the confidence in the world. The Falcons have never had a lot of luck with him.(I know they beat him earlier in the year)

2 minutes ago, Steel City Falcon said:

Pick your poison. Aaron Rodgers or Zeke and that O line? I'd probably take my chances with the the Cowboys. Hoping that Dak and Zeke look like rookies. I know getting another home game would be huge but that means your getting Aaron Rodgers off a big road win and all the confidence in the world. The Falcons have never had a lot of luck with him.(I know they beat him earlier in the year)

Well every team we faced a second time this year we have blown out.

Edited by FalconsAirMiles

I think the Packers injuries they are going to catch up with them. They do not have their top WR, lost 3 cbs, no running game etc. I hope they get passed the Cowboys, but it looks a little tough right. The reason the Packers might win is Aaron Rodgers is there QB, they are playing against rookie Qb for the second time, and their run defense is good so they will force Dak Prescott to beat them with his arm. That said I think we can take anyone down at this point. 

Edited by FalconsAirMiles