He has always done just enough to keep his job but this STs unit is trash. They can't cover or block. They hurt the defense constantly and often back the offense up. I hope we make changes in the offseason. This game could've been even worse for Seattle without our ****** ST play. I just have a feeling not before long these issues will end up costing us a game. 

Also Bosher has been terribly mediocre as well. Matt Wile was 100 times better in his only game. Bosher gets TD saving tackles because he kicks line drives to the opposition. 

This ain't on Armstrong.  Would need an All-22 to confirm but from what I could see this was our guys being overly aggressive and some pretty good blocking and holding.

P.S.  Hester may be old but an old Hester is still super quick.  I'd also say that Bosher has been pretty ordinary since coming back from injury.

Edited by Monolith2001
25 minutes ago, hjerry said:

We're routing the Seahawks and this is your thread.

You suck as a fan. Only able to see the negative.

Shut the **** up. If you have a problem with me posting about this crap special teams then block me or don't post in the ******* thread. You always love to give me ****. **** off. 

Ive been posting plenty of positive things about the Falcons during and after the game on multiple platforms. We haven't won a Super Bowl yet. I made an observation about something that's a huge problem. That's like criticizing me for making a thread about Julio being injured. 

4 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Shut the **** up. If you have a problem with me posting about this crap special teams then block me or don't post in the ******* thread. You always love to give me ****. **** off. 

Ive been posting plenty of positive things about the Falcons during and after the game on multiple platforms. We haven't won a Super Bowl yet. I made an observation about something that's a huge problem. That's like criticizing me for making a thread about Julio being injured. 

You're not stating a concern. You're saying we suck right after a rout, and calling for a coach to be fired.

Your thread is stupid and pointless.

21 minutes ago, WFColonel56 said:

It isnt like Hester is the greatest return man in NFL history....... Yeah get Armstrong tf out of here. 

Plus Hester was on a mission to get the Falcons. Hester is a very emotional player and I think he took being let go very personal and he uses it for motivation. Hand it to Pete....he saw an opportunity to use him as a weapon with an extra chip on his shoulders and Hester almost made the game very very close.