• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nono said:

shoulda just ran it in in the closing seconds after that deliberate offsides hit by nose tackle on Alex Mack

They deserved to have it run up on them, but when you have a situation where they are actively trying to hurt players and we've got bigger fish to fry it's best to just move on.

Plus Caroll is his buddy (tho I remember Caroll running up the score unnecessarily at USC to tho <_<)

15 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Fuxking hate the Seahawks. What a sorry bunch of losers. Being dirty will always find it's way back to you. Hope Bennett falls down the stairs. 

Or is nominated for a post on trumps team. Equally as painful :ninja:

Politics free Zone Wor:tiphat:

(Which I guess means I just created a safe space :ninja::ninja: )

40 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Fuxking hate the Seahawks. What a sorry bunch of losers. Being dirty will always find it's way back to you. Hope Bennett falls down the stairs. 

Or is nominated for a post on trumps team. Equally as painful :ninja:

Him ranting at Mathews when he fell was hilarious though. Mathews was no where near him. Was he still whining about lingering effects from the cut block?

I tweeted Atlanta is going to get a Golden Globe, Emmy and Superbowl in the same year and got retweeted by the Donald Glover on twitter with the most followers. (It's unverified and it's always been my understanding Gambino shuns social media so probably not him but I can dream :ninja: )

13 hours ago, silentbob1272 said:

Also worthy of mentioning since he has taken so much crap since he came here

Image result for brooks reed falcons

Brooks Reed played a **** of a game

**** strait he did.

I am slowly getting  my Girlfriend into football and as we were watching the game... even she mentioned  how well he played.

Our entire front 4.. in every combination ,..... just whooped the hawks azz