Seahawks Boards

Be careful posting there after the game, win or lose (refuse to say at the time, despite us being in pretty solid control). I got banned for trolling when I posted (I believe in a thread about refs) that they weren't losing because of that, but because we were being more physical, evidenced by that last drive of running the ball and shutting down their run game after the first drive. I just said their insinuations that we were still a finesse team and they were "tough" weren't true.

So, after the game...might want to be careful saying anything more than "gg." You've been warned. They're very...sensitive.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Be careful posting there after the game, win or lose (refuse to say at the time, despite us being in pretty solid control). I got banned for trolling when I posted (I believe in a thread about refs) that they weren't losing because of that, but because we were being more physical, evidenced by that last drive of running the ball and shutting down their run game after the first drive. I just said their insinuations that we were still a finesse team and they were "tough" weren't true.

So, after the game...might want to be careful saying anything more than "gg." You've been warned. They're very...sensitive.

Too bad you cant reply with this:

6 minutes ago, atlbaby said:

Yeah they're super sensitive.  I have bumped into a few good Seattle fans though and I'm actually posting in the game thread at http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?45520-Official-Game-Thread!-Seahawks-Falcons!-Playoffs-Week-2!-Rated-R!/page58

Go Falcons!

Edited by FalconsFanNW

1 hour ago, Falcan Moore said:

I just got banned. I went in every thread I had been posting in and said, "Hey, just here to eat crow. Oh wait..." followed by a hysterically laughing smiley. lol. 

Just banned until like Feb. 11th though. Not that it matters since they don't matter any more. 

6 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Yeah, there's tons of people saying "f*ck that NW guy," dunno what you're seeing.

There's a few... but at the same time I've got a mailbox full of PM's over there from guys who said they liked my posts.

Posting your disagreement in Seattle threads (they trashed our team all week with Ryan is 1-4 in the playoffs, our D is garbage, they are gonna run it down our throats)... etc etc...

... doesn't make me a troll.

But by Seattle's fans definition, if you are a fan of the opposing team and post on their forums... you are a troll.