Tony Martin 80 My story

TonyMartin80

I am a Falcons fan. Been one since 1993. Just focus on the questions not the one asking it. I have not had the opportunity to talk to many Falcons fans. I live in Va. Falcon fans are rare. So I am making up for lost time. I have always wanted to talk the Deon days and dirty bird days. 90% of Falcon fans in my area started when Vick was there. So I b ave no one to discuss dirtybird days or Deon days. My biggest mistake was using Tony Martins name. Oh well. Are there any other Falcon boards besides Falcoholic? 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I am a Falcons fan. Been one since 1993. Just focus on the questions not the one asking it. I have not had the opportunity to talk to many Falcons fans. I live in Va. Falcon fans are rare. So I am making up for lost time. I have always wanted to talk the Deon days and dirty bird days. 90% of Falcon fans in my area started when Vick was there. So I b ave no one to discuss dirtybird days or Deon days. My biggest mistake was using Tony Martins name. Oh well. Are there any other Falcon boards besides Falcoholic? 

Who's Deon? I know a Deion :lol: just messing with you lol

no denying that some of your threads have definitely brought up some good memories for a lot of us. I think what has most people thrown off is the timing. There is SO much to talk about now, about what's going on right now. And.....a lot of the stuff you're bringing up would be great off season dialogue starter material. 

It's just the timing dude, it's just weird to be bringing up all of it NOW, when there are so many other things to talk about that are relevant to NOW....

7 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

It's all in fun man...we just messing with you...well...at least I am:ninja:...lol

10 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

It would help if u posted a pic of yourself.. 

6 minutes ago, papachaz said:

no denying that some of your threads have definitely brought up some good memories for a lot of us. I think what has most people thrown off is the timing. There is SO much to talk about now, about what's going on right now. And.....a lot of the stuff you're bringing up would be great off season dialogue starter material. 

It's just the timing dude, it's just weird to be bringing up all of it NOW, when there are so many other things to talk about that are relevant to NOW....

I guess we already said everything there is to say. We predicted Falcons would win. Discussed who we rather play in NFC Championship Game and Super Bowl. Who most likely to go to SB. I still can't decide if I rather play GB or Dallas. But who ever gonna win gonna win.

5 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I guess we already said everything there is to say. We predicted Falcons would win. Discussed who we rather play in NFC Championship Game and Super Bowl. Who most likely to go to SB. I still can't decide if I rather play GB or Dallas. But who ever gonna win gonna win.

If you had to live in GB or Dallas, which would you pick?

26 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

Welcome.  Absolutely nothing wrong with using Tony Martin's name.

29 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I can appreciate that you are a pre YKW fan but trying to pack 20+ years of messages in to a week or two might be a bit much. 

Bro, you are fine just need to chill on all the retro topics. Save it for the offseason. 

You say you want to talk about the Falcons, so do it in some of the 100 new topics posted every day. (maybe not a 100 always). All I see is you starting new threads with most being bad. Maybe you do posts in other threads. If you do, then people aren't noticing it as much which isn't a bad thing. Try adding to some discussions instead of creating new ones about 20yrs ago.

Nothing wrong with your username. We got plenty of guys using old players names like Joe Fishback for example.