Kyle Brandt of NFL Network wants Falcons to win big

raysnill1

Ryan's act (Statements during the interview.) reminded me of John Matuszak's (The Tooz.) interview:lol: ("They are a really, really good.....Blah, blah." .....then winked.) before the Raidddddas destroyed the Eagles in the 1981 SB.

You, know, the one the Falcon's were supposed to be in. Prevent Defense...agh.

Edited by Tim Mazetti

13 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Good Morning Football clearly is rooting for the Falcons. When I first started watching them early on this season, I thought they were an Atlanta specific talk show because they were talking up the Falcons so much. I was shocked to realize they were actually national media.

you know Peter Schrager went to Emory University and absolutely loves the city of Atlanta. Steve Wyche was a beat writer for AJC and he always supports the Falcons and fairly criticizes when we mess up.

1 hour ago, raysnill1 said:

you know Peter Schrager went to Emory University and absolutely loves the city of Atlanta. Steve Wyche was a beat writer for AJC and he always supports the Falcons and fairly criticizes when we mess up.

I didn't realize that about Peter. I remember when Wyche was here though. 

The difference in this game will be that our guys will not let up when we have our foots on their throats.  Its gonna be playing hard for 60 minutes!!! There is no way on earth that Seattle has the edge on energy at this game.  Its all ours!!!