Seattle is Atlanta's REAL rivalry right now...

Spts1

Going all the way back to 2012. The Seahawks are our real rivalry. Not the Saints, not the Panthers, its the Seahawks. The Quinn hiring put a bowtie on it.  After we beat them in 2012, they got revenge the next time we played them. The refs saved them up in Seattle this year.  Thats two L's in the row to them.This Saturday's game is gonna sting big time for the losers.  A lot of people think the Packers or Cowboys are better than the Seahawks. I don't trust the Packers or Cowboys defense.  I'm thinking THIS game is the NFC championship game...They may have to leave Sherman at the airport because he gonna be in bad shape after they take this L...:lol:  

Image result for RODDY WHITE BEATS RICHARD SHERMAN

Related image

Image result for RICHARD SHERMAN HOLDING JULIO JONES GIF

Edited by slickgadawg

Lol in all honesty I hate the Panthers and Bucs more then the Saints (I don't live in the area, so the Saints are just another team in the division to me)..  but I'll always consider the Niners as a rival..  I'm living back in those NFC West days..  Seahawks are just there..  Don't consider them a rival..  but their fans are something else..

The Seahawks are our biggest non-division rivalry, yeah. Maybe something like New England and Baltimore. 

I still have a ridiculous, irrational hatred for the Saints. All those years of just barely getting beat in the Mike Smith era, or them pulverizing us and running the score up so they stat-pad those records. F*ck the Saints.

15 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

The Seahawks are our biggest non-division rivalry, yeah. Maybe something like New England and Baltimore. 

I still have a ridiculous, irrational hatred for the Saints. All those years of just barely getting beat in the Mike Smith era, or them pulverizing us and running the score up so they stat-pad those records. F*ck the Saints.

Yepper! I was thinking potentially like San Fran and Dallas from back in the day.