• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

I was given an inbred comment and I said something along the lines of "try something everyone from the south hasn't heard a million times you pumpkin spice latte drinking faggots." Something to that effect

Yeah, I don't really see the issue.  No purple, I've said a lot worse to friends trash talking in video games.

Some people are just too self-important.

1 hour ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Wussification of america

Americans do have thin skin these days and look for any reason to be offended. But using the F word to insult the person you're arguing with is indirectly insulting millions gay Americans which some of whom have fought and died for your freedom of free speech, which you use to insult them.

36 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Calling me an inbred is insulting to all southerners who fought n died for his free speech

Man, I'm a Southerner too but I could care less what someone in Seattle stereotypes us as. My wife is English and her friends call me a Yank. Imagine that, a Southern man being called a Yank.

5 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I find it I interesting a Falcons fan would go to a Seahawks forum in the first place....much less act surprised when treated less than hospitable.

I've been to the Seahawks, Saints, Panthers, and Bucs forums the past couple of days. I like to ninja-look at their opinions. There's lots of Bucs fans pulling for us. Saints fans still have their hate ray set to full auto.

4 hours ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Nobody cares what you think the purpose of the smack section is, the board is for more than just you.  If you were using homophobic remarks over there, then the ban is well earned.  Grow up and comport yourself like an adult.  Clever smack talking is great, calling someone a f** or any other slur is the sign of someone who can't think of something better.  The fact that you are "wearing the ban with pride" says a lot.  

Yea i always enjoy the challenge that a very cleverly veiled insult can come with.