Banned from the hags board

Ethanga62890

You're on a board on the West Coast, their feelings are easily hurt. I moved to ATL from SF, and probably can guess what you posted which in Philly would get a laugh but in SF or SEA gets you banned. They are a very brainwashed bunch.  

Edited by lidsville_falcon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Just call them poofters next time.those north westerners sure get butt hurt over the silliest of things. I got freaked out on for calling them hypocritical lol (skerbird8710)

Since you're on there my context will make more sense to you lol. I saw u over there putting them in place. Keep it up

How about posting the context here so we can better understand?  I have to admit, Im very intrigued as to why type of context would dictate calling someone a f**. In today's day and age, you just cant say stuff like that.  I have had to seriously tone down my banter with a lot of my family because of this.  It sucks, but this is the reality of today.  

1 minute ago, Clark said:

How about posting the context here so we can better understand?  I have to admit, Im very intrigued as to why type of context would dictate calling someone a f**. In today's day and age, you just cant say stuff like that.  I have had to seriously tone down my banter with a lot of my family because of this.  It sucks, but this is the reality of today.  

I'll post it when I can view posts again. Maybe skerfalcon can post it if he has the time

10 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

I'll post it when I can view posts again. Maybe skerfalcon can post it if he has the time

Tried to find it but they deleted it. They truly are a very sensitive bunch of poofters over there. Anytime you make a articulate well thought out point you end up with about 9:1 posters going NU UH! NUH UHH!!!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, Clark said:

I was given an inbred comment and I said something along the lines of "try something everyone from the south hasn't heard a million times you pumpkin spice latte drinking faggots." Something to that effect

2 hours ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Maybe you don't understand the purpose of a smack board. It's intended for that. Supposed to be in good fun. 

Uh... None of that sounded like good fun. 

Just imagine if two guys that don't know each other actually said that face to face.. Oh yeah, that would be a "smack Board" alright! 

4 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Well it's aboot time lol

Ya I never understood that one.  It is a huge country but we say "out" in the word about.  But you guys keep saying aboot so much I always second guess it.  I think easy coast guys talk like that.

Edited by Gnorts