Banned from the hags board

Ethanga62890

Just now, Ethanga62890 said:

It's clear some of you need safe spaces but this guy gets it. I've met several people on this board and they know I'm actually a pretty good dude. So all your judgments are moot. Forgive me for having fun on an online forum. 

I love how you don't get the reception you had hoped for your ban on the seahawks message board, so of course it is everyone else's issue, and we need our safe spaces.  Nobody is saying your a bad guy, but people can disagree with your use of slurs. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Return of the Gaucho said:

So just leave the slurs out.  You've been around long enough to remember the Vick trolls coming onto this board and just "smack talking" Vick and using the N word to incite.  They were rightfully banned because that language doesn't have a place where anyone, regardless of age of persuasion, can log on to the board and read and participate.  

exactly. I played b-ball all my life. Never had to use slurs to trash talk anyone. Trash talk is all good until you use words like that. 

4 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

It's clear some of you need safe spaces but this guy gets it. I've met several people on this board and they know I'm actually a pretty good dude. So all your judgments are moot. Forgive me for having fun on an online forum. 

Too many people walking about with their feelings on their shoulders...this is caused by political correctness and everyone winning a trophy.  I miss the days were you could razz one another, have fun and laugh about it.  Now people get all flipping crazy. 

Edited by nomak

2 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

I love how you don't get the reception you had hoped for your ban on the seahawks message board, so of course it is everyone else's issue, and we need our safe spaces.  Nobody is saying your a bad guy, but people can disagree with your use of slurs. 

I really don't care about the reception. This is sheer entertainment value.

45 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

For using the term f*ggot in the smack section. But calling us inbred sister f**kers is acceptable

Screenshot_20170113-103550.png

Did you note that, while it's hard to tell from sheer volume, to the best of our knowledge none of us has ever ****ed that dude's sister?

1 minute ago, nomak said:

Too many people walking about with their feelings on their shoulders...this is caused by political correctness and everyone winning a trophy.  I miss the days were you could razz one another, have fun and laugh about it.  Now people get all flipping crazy. 

There also was no internet. Call someone anywhere close to that in person and see what happens. 

6 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

So just leave the slurs out.  You've been around long enough to remember the Vick trolls coming onto this board and just "smack talking" Vick and using the N word to incite.  They were rightfully banned because that language doesn't have a place where anyone, regardless of age of persuasion, can log on to the board and read and participate.  

Fair points tbh

Just now, EJmusic said:

There also was no internet. Call someone anywhere close to that in person and see what happens. 

Man I grew up in the early 80's we did that all the time.  Different times, more fun, and less hurt fellings. 

2 minutes ago, nomak said:

Man I grew up in the early 80's we did that all the time.  Different times, more fun, and less hurt fellings. 

So did I and I am not going to say I have never used a word that would make people question my open-mindedness.  PC culture is a travesty, and a lot of the nonsense we are seeing now on college campuses, tumblr, etc. is absurd.  That does not mean that people can't also recognize that certain words carry meanings that will offend people just by their very use.  There is a distinct difference between acceptance/politeness and PC authoritarianism. 

29 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Maybe you don't understand the purpose of a smack board. It's intended for that. Supposed to be in good fun. 

Homosexual slurs are not "good fun."

The amount of ignorance in your responses is ridiculous. I'd recommend that you stop embarrassing yourself. 

24 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Buncha sissies here too apparently. Its intended for that use. It's all in good fun til a mod ruins it. I enjoyed their "offensive" responses too and found it entertaining. 

And there you go. Now your spewing slurs here. 

I'd request the Mods deal with this thread. 

Falcons fans should have more class than this. 

Well clearly some are more sensitive to those hard hitting, bone shattering words, than others are...they will cut you, bleed you dry, destroy their fragile psyche and most of all, perhaps hits a little too close to home that someone may be ashamed of, just my opinion.

If I am wanting to offend someones sensibilities to the point that they want to fight, them I'm smart enough to understand that and am prepared...else, I would not use them thar fighting words in the first place!

I don't preach or advise others on what they should or should not say, nor will I pass any judgement when they do, each man, has his own perspective and are thus entitled to act as they choose. I live by the motto that actions have consequences, and you should gladly own your actions if challenged...may the best man win!!

Go Brotherhood and destroy them seahag two bit mommie lickers.

Edited by roguebeaver

I love talking smack way more than I should, but even I know the limits.  Slurs regarding race/religion/sexual preference, making fun of someones disabilities, etc are all off limits no matter what the circumstances.  Surely you have learned this by now?  Coming here to brag about it shows even more distaste, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Clark said:

I love talking smack way more than I should, but even I know the limits.  Slurs regarding race/religion/sexual preference, making fun of someones disabilities, etc are all off limits no matter what the circumstances.  Surely you have learned this by now?  Coming here to brag about it shows even more distaste, in my opinion.

Eh. Nah I jus have a twisted sense of humor.

sigh, people and their feelings... Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Now it's Words will hurt me so i'll get a mob with sticks and stones to break your bones.... regardless, let's keep this sh!t somewhere else, we are the number 2 seed playing the divisional playoff game tomorrow. F this crap!!!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, EJmusic said:

You did that with complete strangers? 

Use the term as the poster said he did?  Yes.  People just didn't get bent out of shape over it.  If you wanted to fight there had to be a better reason than name calling.  Now you look at a person without any intent that it meant anything and they're ready to throw down. 

One thing I have learned in this day is those who claim to be the most tolerant are actually the least tolerant.   

Edited by nomak

8 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

It was good fun between me n the posters I was bantering with. Sorry you can't take it.

I'm sure that it was intended to be something fun and that you're a good person, but someone had to be offended on the Seahawks board that led to you being banned.

............unless they are like Saintsreport