• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Maybe you don't understand the purpose of a smack board. It's intended for that. Supposed to be in good fun. 

True that smack boards are intended for sh!t talking, but you can't exactly say anything that you want man.

Can't use words/slurs like that regardless.

You would potentially get banned on any sports team message board for that.

2 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Buncha sissies here too apparently. Its intended for that use. It's all in good fun til a mod ruins it. I enjoyed their "offensive" responses too and found it entertaining. 

I don't use the N word period. Also did you figure out that my avatar isn't anti-Semitic yet?

Heck, I can't even tell what your avatar is here or read it to figure out if it's anti anything. lol.

Nobody cares what you think the purpose of the smack section is, the board is for more than just you.  If you were using homophobic remarks over there, then the ban is well earned.  Grow up and comport yourself like an adult.  Clever smack talking is great, calling someone a f** or any other slur is the sign of someone who can't think of something better.  The fact that you are "wearing the ban with pride" says a lot.  

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Heck, I can't even tell what your avatar is here or read it to figure out if it's anti anything. lol.

It's a political cartoon. I'll see if I can find the actual pic.

1 minute ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

Nobody cares what you think the purpose of the smack section is, the board is for more than just you.  If you were using homophobic remarks over there, then the ban is well earned.  Grow up and comport yourself like an adult.  Clever smack talking is great, calling someone a f** or any other slur is the sign of someone who can't think of something better.  The fact that you are "wearing the ban with pride" says a lot.  

It was pretty clever. The word was jus thrown in as well. If that's the case it should apply to all fans not just who they feel like cleansing. 

Just now, nomak said:

When you're able to log back in maybe we would had won the game and you can show your pleasure in it. 

Sorry, not maybe win but when we do win. 

My bad. 

It's clear some of you need safe spaces but this guy gets it. I've met several people on this board and they know I'm actually a pretty good dude. So all your judgments are moot. Forgive me for having fun on an online forum. 

Just now, Ethanga62890 said:

It was pretty clever. The word was jus thrown in as well. If that's the case it should apply to all fans not just who they feel like cleansing. 

So just leave the slurs out.  You've been around long enough to remember the Vick trolls coming onto this board and just "smack talking" Vick and using the N word to incite.  They were rightfully banned because that language doesn't have a place where anyone, regardless of age of persuasion, can log on to the board and read and participate.