Falcons Landing: Who wants to meet up before the game? They serve drinks there

MLibid and me are going to meet up before the game starts at Falcons Landing at 1:30pm 

Who all wants to have a pregame get together at 1:30pm at Falcons Landing? It's supposed to be nice out Saturday, clear with a high of 65 degrees. The Dome Opens starts letting fans in at 2:30pm and the players start warming up on the field at 2:30pm 

Here is a full list of what is happening at Falcons Landing starting at 1pm

Special Falcon Landing Events– Falcons vs. Seahawks:

• Emerald Empire Band returns to Falcons Landing – expect two 45 min. sets
  • Hospitality area with seating and heaters within the walled tent for fans to watch NFL pregame shows.
  • Life size games such as connect four, jenga and ladder golf
  • A variety of food trucks

What You Can Expect:

• Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader Appearances
  • Freddie Falcon Appearances
  • Several  boards and games for fans of all ages
  • Performances by the Atlanta Falcons Drumline
  • Clear Bag Check-In location for bags that do not meet the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy standards
  • Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
  • Live On-Stage Entertainment
  • Multiple Sponsor Activations Areas
  • Face Painting
  • Official Falcons Gear Merchandise Trailer
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium Mobile Experience
  • Food & Beverage available for purchase through LEVY Restaurants – including hot chocolate, coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and more!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Work? Do you want me overnight some white powder in a suspicious envelope to your office? I'll get you off work, that's not an issue! Lol

I work in the utility field man. Rain, snow, shine, or whatever we have to be there. My partner in crime just wouldn't budge this week though.

*To be fair to my coworker...

His oldest child is moving out this weekend. I'm kind of an a-hole for even trying to talk him into taking my oncall. He has another kid though ******. :lol:

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Probably won't make that but would be gooood to see you again. Been about 15 years. Let's meet in the concourse somewhere. I'm in 121.

If you can make it to the Landing, please do! I'd love to catch up with the human version of FFS70 who is actually a really cool guy! 

If not, let's meet up in the concourse around 3:30pm as you aren't too far from me. I'll PM you tomorrow

9 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I'm down for that. I'll be hanging in the Landing and the Gulch before the game. Just let me know where in the Landing yall are gathering.

Awesome! The Landing can be a lot of fun before games and it looks like they've jacked up the festivities for this playoff game. 

We will figure out a location to meet there at 1:30pm by this evening.

14 hours ago, gazoo said:

MLibid and me are going to meet up before the game starts at Falcons Landing at 1:30pm 

Who all wants to have a pregame get together at 1:30pm at Falcons Landing? It's supposed to be nice out Saturday, clear with a high of 65 degrees. The Dome Opens starts letting fans in at 2:30pm and the players start warming up on the field at 2:30pm 

Here is a full list of what is happening at Falcons Landing starting at 1pm

Special Falcon Landing Events– Falcons vs. Seahawks:

• Emerald Empire Band returns to Falcons Landing – expect two 45 min. sets
  • Hospitality area with seating and heaters within the walled tent for fans to watch NFL pregame shows.
  • Life size games such as connect four, jenga and ladder golf
  • A variety of food trucks

What You Can Expect:

• Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader Appearances
  • Freddie Falcon Appearances
  • Several  boards and games for fans of all ages
  • Performances by the Atlanta Falcons Drumline
  • Clear Bag Check-In location for bags that do not meet the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy standards
  • Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
  • Live On-Stage Entertainment
  • Multiple Sponsor Activations Areas
  • Face Painting
  • Official Falcons Gear Merchandise Trailer
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium Mobile Experience
  • Food & Beverage available for purchase through LEVY Restaurants – including hot chocolate, coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and more!

Where?   We can meet up there

4 hours ago, Tandy said:

Where?   We can meet up there

Awesome Tandy, I can't wait to meet you!

How about we all meet at 1:30pm at Falcons Landing.

If you are standing on Andrew Young International Blvd, where the World Congress Center is on you right side and Phillips arena on your left side, dead straight ahead is the GAa Dome.  

Andrew Young International takes a sharp left at the dome, so we'll meet at the sharp turn. 

The  sharp 90 degree turn we meet at is at the northwest corner of Falcons Landing. Falcons Landing is outside, so look on a google satellite map and you'll see exactly  where I'm talking about meeting.  Any questions let me know. 

(In short, we are going to meet at the northwest corner of Falcons Landing 

17 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I'm down for that. I'll be hanging in the Landing and the Gulch before the game. Just let me know where in the Landing yall are gathering.

Awesome CK! We'll see you out there at 1:30pm at designated meeting area above, the Landing is going to be major high energy tomorrow!

Would love to be there this week. Went to the Saints but got sucked in by my wife in helping her uncle move effing furniture. I would love to meet a lot of you guys because irregardless if we agree or disagree or certain topics, players or whatever we all pull for the same team. I'm also a blast to have at parties, weddings or any other gathering for that matter. Y'all have fun and Go Falcons!

Edited by South GA Bird