Falcons could end up playing 3 teams they've already played in the playoffs- Seattle, GB and KC

falconidae

I'm sure Ryan would like nothing better than another shot at KC. 

Notice how he hasn't thrown a single interception since the pick-2?

That play and the resulting week of questioning pi$$ed him off royally and he's been on even more of a tear than he was before ever since.

I feel confident we could win all 3 of those match-ups but especially like the idea of a Falcons / KC Super Bowl. (Wonder who Gonzo would root for? :lol:)

57 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I don't think the national media would like it but I'd love a Atlanta/K.C. Super Bowl.

I know my wife and I would. She is a die-hard Chiefs fan. We went to the game this year and I told her then hopefully we can pay you back in the Super bowl if you guys make it.

57 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I for one would love to beat Brady. I know someone who it would absolutely KILL them if Chad won a Super Bowl against Brady. dude hates Ryan *so* bad and for the life of me I don't know why.

man, my lady and her whole family are die hard patriots fans from boston. If we beat them in the SB i will be walking around like dwayne johnson

MedIa doesn't care who's in the super bowl. Ratings are up no matter who makes it. The league can spin any matchup. Considering the three games the Falcons played against those teams were great games, no way they can't sell it to the country.

The media would have the most fun within any combo excluding Houston or KC. With Atlanta there are a lot of good story lines. It isn't as sexy as Green Bay, Dallas, Seattle, Pittsburgh, or New England, but it is still a good match up.

I don't think we will see KC again though. They'll beat Pittsburgh, but I think Brady will be too much for them. NE's D will shut down their O, and Brady will get his. 

38 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I know my wife and I would. She is a die-hard Chiefs fan. We went to the game this year and I told her then hopefully we can pay you back in the Super bowl if you guys make it.

So you're in PA, and you're an Atlanta fan and she's a Kansas City fan. How does that happen? lol.

Matt Ryan and Alex Smith, arguably the two most underrated QBs in the game right now, in the Super Bowl?

There's a lot of story lines with a ATL/KC rematch in the Super Bowl.

Eric Berry is from Atlanta. Difference maker in the regular season game.

Justin Houston played college ball at Georgia.

Scott Pioli was the KC GM.

Andy Reid keeps on truckin' even after McNabb left.

McPick 2.

Alex Smith finally making it to a Super Bowl after being denied in 2012 by the Giants. The 49ers becoming trash shortly after he left.

Julio vs Marcus Peters round 2.

Et cetera et cetera.

This would actually have the makings of an exciting game.

3 hours ago, fuego said:

So you're in PA, and you're an Atlanta fan and she's a Kansas City fan. How does that happen? lol.

I was born and raised in Ga. Left to go to college and the military and ended up with a job in Pa.  My wife has always been in Pennsylvania, and her family were big Steelers fans but she liked the Chiefs.

9 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Superbowl on the line.  I hope you have a good divorce lawyer.  Joking.